How to make your switch completely unbannable?

Exotical

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently hacked my switch and is wondering what things can get me banned and how to avoid it. I have 90DNS on emuMMC.

soyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making your Switch "completely unbannable" is impossible. Nintendo bans Switches which aren't hacked too. You probably want to ask how to completely eliminate the risk of being caught hacking your Switch. Keep flight mode on at all times when using emuNAND. Never run homebrew on sysNAND. Nintendo doesn't check whether your SD card has hacking related files on it.

Reactions: impeeza

soyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No they don't ban unhacked Switches. They ban them if they're reported stolen maybe, but not just because you use it.
I thought unhacked Switches could be banned for credit card chargebacks, inappropriate behavior like Animal Crossing islands resembling genitals and using lag switches.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently hacked my switch and is wondering what things can get me banned and how to avoid it. I have 90DNS on emuMMC.
Check out the dedicated Switch ban hub

Switch Banning Hub The @Draxzelex definitive place to read about console bans and how to reduce your risk of being next!

Reactions: impeeza

veenx0704

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well for me, I have been using CFW(sysnand) mode all the time with legit purchased games. I play online and I have never been banned yet...been doing for 8 months. I never played pirated games on my switch. I play ACNH and uses ACNHMobileSpawner while online too. I have JKSV, Kosmos Tool, Luna, NX Activity Log on my homebrew.

YamiZee

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Truly unbannable? Never go online ever again. Won't feel much different from being banned though. Personally I use tinfoils incognito, and atmospheres feature to ban nintendo hosts, whatever it was called. And emunand only of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer