Gaming How To Play AP2.5 Games Without LT + (All Drives)

Dukelord

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh no!!! After doing all this, I get "Play DVD" error with Assassin's creed. I initially had version 9199, then i updated with KINECT-ADVENTURES, then updated with KINECT-ANIMALS and did final update with 20124160_BETA. This sucks man
frown.gif

zman87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you i have a liteon drive and now after doing this need for speed hot pursuit is working for me it wasn't before it would ask me to update thank you!!! i patched the wave down to wave 3 since im still on iextreme 1.5 i did not update from the disc i haven't tested assassins creed yet but im definitely going to.

Golfje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This works great..... I have a Lite-On with Ixtreme 1.51. Now i can play Hot Pursuit and Brotherhood. I need patch the games to Wave 3 to let them work

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
to anyone who downloaded the 9199 update ... mind reposting the same version

it seems offline maybe MS took it down since they saw it has a potential flaw

thanks.

also:

so if im on 12416 beta already i cnt do this ?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gaisuto said:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/d...mupdate9199.zip is the full link. But I have a question.

Following the order here...Kinect Adventure, then Kinectanimals...
I use the Wave Patcher to patch my stuff to Wave3, since the Activation disc gives me iffy results. So I'd use the step here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPZHG7FY but...

Where does the Microsoft download link come into play?

The MS Download link comes first if your dashboard is on a version lower than 9199. If it's higher then just follow the normal order.
smile.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
is it jsut me but if you on the 12416 beta dash you cnt update to the 9199 ?
unsure.gif

ive tried multiple times and many different flash drives (formatted to FAT32 of course) and when i turn on the 360 no update starts or anything
unsure.gif

does anyone know why ?

im sure that the 360 is reading the drives since under the video tab for example i can clearly see portable device and also the systemupdate folder.

if anyone can please confirm this.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maz7006 said:
unsure.gif

ive tried multiple times and many different flash drives (formatted to FAT32 of course) and when i turn on the 360 no update starts or anything
unsure.gif

does anyone know why ?

im sure that the 360 is reading the drives since under the video tab for example i can clearly see portable device and also the systemupdate folder.

The opening post states that you can't update with the beta dashboard.
Didn't try yet but I'm guessing I'm unlucky then. Not that bad though, my 360 is not even connected anymore since I upgraded my computer and I always just play together with my bro on his 360.
biggrin.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Neko said:
Maz7006 said:
unsure.gif

unsure.gif

does anyone know why ?

The opening post states that you can't update with the beta dashboard.
Didn't try yet but I'm guessing I'm unlucky then. Not that bad though, my 360 is not even connected anymore since I upgraded my computer and I always just play together with my bro on his 360.
biggrin.gif

ahhh for fucks sake
dry.gif

meh fuck it, time for LT+ anyway ... tired of that activate ISO crap.

serinity14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I need to know after all the steps do i need to update from the AC B disc or not.
i work with ixtreme 1.51 and patch my games to wave 3.
to be understood better ive done all the updates according to the tutorial.
the only step now is after i patch it to wave 3 will the update from disc still be asked and if it does do i say NO or YES.
please help met followed the steps EDIT 6

Robj1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
serinity14 said:
I need to know after all the steps do i need to update from the AC B disc or not.
the only step now is after i patch it to wave 3 will the update from disc still be asked and if it does do i say NO or YES.

if you've followed edit 6 your xbox will not try to update when you insert AC B game

serinity14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Robj1969 said:
serinity14 said:

if you've followed edit 6 your xbox will not try to update when you insert AC B game

thanks for the reply i can confirm it works!
heres my next question:
i have two xbox360`s one is flagged (way back when the huge ban wave came)
and the other one is a legit unmodded xbox live console.
useally i play backups on the modded one with my original HDD and online games on the other console with the same HDD.
but i noticed when i put my xbox live HDD in the modded one that is patched for the bypass for ap2.5 that it asked for the update didnt install though.
but with the flagged xbox HDD it works is it because i patched it with that HDD? i quess so.
so i cant play it with my xbox live HDD so what i did is move my gamer profile to my memory stick (official one) plug it in to the patched xbox and voila it works.
but im curious do gamer profiles contain possible flagging risks (i only play games that are allready officially released.)
but the ap2.5 bypass should not show up on my gamer profile right.

when you get flagged does it just save it on the nand? or also on the gamer profile?

thanks in advance!!!!

FL47

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have ixtreme 1.5 with dashboard 9199 and i patch games to wave 3. so first install kinect adventure update then kinect animals and then install the the update that is given in the edit 6 and finally put the ACB disc patched to wave 3. right?

ps- has any1 tried fable 3 after this trick

Robj1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FL47 said:
ok i have ixtreme 1.5 with dashboard 9199 and i patch games to wave 3. so first install kinect adventure update then kinect animals and then install the the update that is given in the edit 6 and finally put the ACB disc patched to wave 3. right?

yes and yes

but ixtreme 1.5 needs wave 2.....

FL47

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Robj1969 said:
FL47 said:

yes and yes

but ixtreme 1.5 needs wave 2.....
ok thank u, i tried ACB its working. im patching to wave 3, i guess i have ixtreme 1.6

ferdi-t

Trophies
Website
ferdi-t.hyves.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tried it, worked splendidly with a patched wave 3 iso. Thanks for posting this. And it's quite curious AP2.5 can be killed using only official MS dashupdates. Anyone find out what these updates do exactly?

slickric33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had updated my dash before i knew about this exploit (2 days) and the person that flashed my 360 is hard to get in touch w/ and on the other side of the state. i would like this done b4 christmas to get the kids kinnect, so is there any way to patch any of the kinnect games to work w/out lt+ flash fix if there is could u guide me to a tutorial , also i know this person flashes a lot so what if he didnt save my keys am i screwed thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi