How to Transfer Pokemon from ROM Files to Pokemon (Ultra) Sun & Moon

How to Transfer Pokemon from ROM Files to Pokemon (Ultra) Sun & Moon by DuoForce

Please be sure that no Pokemon are glitched or it will cause issues.
Hello everyone, I wanted to make this Tutorial before Gold and Silver releases on the 3DS Virtual Console. Before I begin with my Tutorial, I will list the tools you need for the Tutorial. This can be done with any Pokemon game from Gen 1 - 5​

• PKHeX
  • JKSV
  • A 3DS with CFW
  • A way for your PC to read SD cards

First, you want to open up your Rom save (should be the ROM name with a .sav at the end) file with PKHeX, then you want to make a temporary folder and drag and drop every Pokemon there. Once that is done you're gonna want to go over to your 3DS and extract your Sun/Moon save file with PKHeX​

Use JKSV to extract the save file to your SD Card, then insert your SD Card into your computer and locate the save (It will be in the JKSV folder in the root of your SD Card). Then drag your (Ultra) Sun or Moon Save File into PKHeX, you're then going to want to drag and drop the folder you made with all the Pokemon from your Gen 1 - 3 ROM file into PKHeX, then all the Pokemon will be in your game. You then just need to export the save to your SD Card and import the save with JKSV.​

And BOOM! Your old Pokemon are now in your game (:​

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd be very hard to check if you hacked your save, SM already has that in place and boy it does nothing as long as you don't edit trainer info

Remember that time when people were like, "Nintendo won't ban me!!", and people got banned? Yeah, I think it's better to exercise caution until the game gets released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow