Status
Not open for further replies.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope one of the first things that gets released is a save game backup and restore tool. I know the devs can already do this and for those of us sending Switches in for service or those of us that started with one "family" Switch and now want to get a second one, that's my most requested homebrew right now.

Leave it to GateWay or Supercard or Sky to make a Switch flash cart.

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goodness switch prices are crazy right now. Almost 400 dollars. (Wipes down and hugs my 3.0.0 switch)

D

Deleted User

So is downgrading impossible on the Switch because of the e-fuses, like how you cannot JTAG XBOX 360 consoles if they were upgraded beyond a certain firmware version?

D

Deleted User

Fuck me, I've been contemplating buying a Switch or not all morning. If I wait until the 31st of August an EB Games (Aussie Gamestop) close enough to where I live will have a store re-opening sale and I'll get 15% off. But by then the <3.0 Switches might be gone.

Last edited by ,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck me, I've been contemplating buying a Switch or not all morning. If I wait until the 31st of August my local EB Games (Aussie Gamestop) will have a store re-opening sale and I'll get 15% off. But by then the >3.0 Switches might be gone.
You mean the regular switches that people just want to buy so they can update and play their games? :rofl2:

Also, question. If I don't add a WiFi connection, will my new switch NOT update? Or does it somehow connect to some lan shit or something?

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean the regular switches that people just want to buy so they can update and play their games? :rofl2:

Also, question. If I don't add a WiFi connection, will my new switch NOT update? Or does it somehow connect to some lan shit or something?
Huh? Lan shit?

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country

Don't add wifi can't update.

D

Deleted User

Oops. Post edited.

I really wonder if I should wait two weeks to get $50 off my Switch. But then it may or may not be at or below 3.0.

Reactions: yardie

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oops. Post edited.

I really wonder if I should wait two weeks to get $50 off my Switch. But then it may or may not be at or below 3.0.
Not worth it. $50 is definitely not worth it at all.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Now that it is known that Nintendo knows, things will likely speed up. #hype_2018
Nintendo can't do anything about it anyway, since we won't be updating to higher

D

Deleted User

If I don't pick one up today then perhaps we'll have a PSVita situation where some apps can be run on certain system versions but you need a 3.60 if you want to run the best shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok