Humble Bundle 7!

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have much spending money because of holiday gifts for my family. Can someone share their Humble Bundle key with me please? I'm dying for this bundle.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a shame that you can't just gift some titles but hey for the pitance you pay why not? Some of these like Closure, Snapshot & Offspring Fling I've always wanted to try but never saw them at a nice enough price...also I've always been meaning to to own Grimrock legit.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a shame that you can't just gift some titles but hey for the pitance you pay why not? Some of these like Closure, Snapshot & Offspring Fling I've always wanted to try but never saw them at a nice enough price...also I've always been meaning to to own Grimrock legit.

I thought you might be able to redeem the entire package in your gift inventory then open some gifts yourself?

I heard this though and never tried it.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Extra's added!

• The Basement Collection
  • Cave Story + (YAAAAAAAAAAAY, didn't have this yet, but was contemplating to buy it!)
  • Offspring Fling!
AHAHAhahaha. Just last night, I was considering buying the Basement Collection for $2 on Steam. Decided to wait a bit and BLAM, now I have it free. I've been thinking about Cave Story + for months, but couldn't justify spending $ on it since I've heard you can get a lesser version free and legit somewhere. Never heard of Offspring Fling, but if it has anything to do with hurling small children through the air, it may be slightly entertaining for 10 minutes.

This bundle gave individual codes for each game rather than the typical I code for the bunch, so you CAN give away any single titles you want this time.

@Guild: Nope. Once you redeem a humble code, it sends the game directly to your game library. Can't stick them in your inventory unfortunately.

Reactions: Satangel

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought you might be able to redeem the entire package in your gift inventory then open some gifts yourself?

I heard this though and never tried it.
Yeah you can just give a redeem code to someone else but if you add it to Steam it goes straight into your library.

Also I paid £4.17 for this and Grimrock is now on Steam sale for £2.99 (which I would have jumped at if it wasn't for this Bundle) so for a couple of quid extra I get some more stuff I want. *mynameisearlnotbad.gif*

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I don't have much spending money because of holiday gifts for my family. Can someone share their Humble Bundle key with me please? I'm dying for this bundle.

I'll give you some keys, not DD tho, i've already given that away, let me know if you want em.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'll give you some keys, not DD tho, i've already given that away, let me know if you want em.
Seeming as codename didn't ask for LoG I'd be eternally grateful if I could have it. You don't have to feel obliged or anything though, I'm just seeing if I have some luck :lol:
/shamelessbegging

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Can I please have Binding of Isaac, Snapshot, Cave Story+ and Offspring Fling? You can PM me. Thx.

Had it all set up to pm you, and i'm getting a message "you may not start a conversation with Codename

I'll try again after i try and give Grimrock

Grimrock was successful, i am unable to pm you.

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Had it all set up to pm you, and i'm getting a message "you may not start a conversation with Codename

I'll try again after i try and give Grimrock

Grimrock was successful, i am unable to pm you.
If it doesn't work, I'll try to PM you my email.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol