Humble Bundle 7!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
is dungeon defenders any good?
i'm not sure if i want to pay $6 for just it if i'll never play it even if it is a good deal.
I got addicted by it for a good amount of time, it's quite fun. I played it via Tunngle and together with a friend, and that's really how it should be played (with friends/co-op). Fun game, A TON OF DLC (24 packs I've just heard) and just well-made. Has a ton of loot/item customization too, pets, .....
BUT, I got tired of it eventually, mainly because in the later levels/harder difficulties the waves get so long and giant, 1 game easily takes over 1 hour. I just spend half of the time in Windows then because it was too goddamn boring. Just took that much time for all the monsters to come out and get killed by the buildings you place.

And also it's an immense clickfest and I really recommend you use AutoHotKey for it, just Google it and you'll find it. Really handy, saved me from major RSI.
Well worth the 6 USD IMHO, especially with all the DLC, that's just a fantastic deal.

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No funds?
yeah tapped out, been called out of work for a month now.... T_T ... damn you energizer lol

ever since the big layoff they worked us to death then nothing >.> I've filed for Unemployment due to lack of work.... hopefully they will let me... will have to wait and see though

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to recall the developer saying, back when it was first released, that there'd be no Linux version of Wrath of the Lamb until Binding of Isaac got recoded in something other than flash, so this is a nice surprise. I just moved away from Windows again (hopefully for the final time) and didn't want to install the Steam version under Wine just so I could run a flash app in an executable wrapper with the help of a compatibility layer and Steam taking up more space in the background; there're cell phones with faster processors and more cores than my current laptop so I don't care to waste resources if I can help it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I get my paycheck in time I'll probably nab it. I already own Isaac and Grimrock but I could use the Isaac DLC and I'd like Shank 2 and Dungeon Defenders.

I already saw Pretentious Hipsters: The Movie, however. Maybe now I can do my dream edit where I cut it down to a 23 minute documentary that has all the useful stuff about game developing and cut out the pretentiousness of the rest of the movie.

If you didn't know I don't have the best feelings about Indie Game: The Movie.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I probably won't be able to afford it this time since I wasted my last paypal cash on the THQ bundle.
I'd take a noble soul's duplicate Grimrock copy though :ninja:

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finished a 3-day move, mulling about in the USN... WHAT?! A NEW HUMBLE BUNDLE?! (doesn't read post, just goes to the site, disappointment sets in)

It's a pretty good bundle. Unfortunately for me, I already own DD and all the DLC, Legend of Grimrock, Binding of Isaac + DLC, and Shank 2. All that leaves are the 2 games I've never heard of, and a movie I have no interest in.... Oh well. Donating $1 for the freebies later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P