Humble's Fight for Racial Justice bundle offers $1,243 worth of games and comics for $30

NwncVau.png

Support a charity while getting tons of games to add to your library, in this latest Humble Bundle that puts the spotlight on racial justice. For $30, you can get a huge collection of games, with 100% of the cost going to charities such as the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, Race Forward, and The Bail Project. Included within the bundle are games, comics, and books, ranging from games such as Bioshock Remastered to Hyper Light Drifter, and everything in between, like The Jackbox Party Pack 4, Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing, Broken Age, and more. There's also a variety of books focusing on race issues, protests, and civil rights. There's six days left to grab the bundle, if you're interested.

:arrow: Source

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
A great deal if you don't already own any of the big ticket games part of the bundle, otherwise 30 dollars looks a little pricey compared the the itch.io bundle that had over 1000 games for 5 bucks (even if only 10 or so are actually worth playing).
itch.io had alot of crap games , thats why it was 5 bucks.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That list of recipient organizations doesn't fill me with confidence that my money will be well spent.
I don't know any of these organizations, could you elaborate on your concerns? Would be a shame to think I would help with all this mess and then I support extrimists or something.

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather not pay 5 dollars to pay for 1000 shovelware games that will litter my Steam library.

Also, where is the organization to donate towards keeping the rioters in jail?
It won't fill your Steam library. You don't get Steam codes for the games; you get direct download links. That's actually the biggest downside imo; you get 1741 individual download links.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know any of these organizations, could you elaborate on your concerns? Would be a shame to think I would help with all this mess and then I support extrimists or something.
Sure. Two of the three major organizations are bail funds, I do not believe western criminal justice systems are compromised to a degree to which I should have to discard my negative interest in bailing out criminals, regardless of their race. The third produces written material which I do not believe would be helpful to any individual in a tangible sense.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't fill your Steam library. You don't get Steam codes for the games; you get direct download links. That's actually the biggest downside imo; you get 1741 individual download links.
Jesus, not as bad as clogging up my Steam library, but still tedious. I'd still rather burn my 5 dollars than donate to bail out rioters.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I do not believe western criminal justice systems are compromised to a degree to which I should have to discard my negative interest in bailing out criminals
Then you're blind to the truth either by choice or due to absorbing too much propaganda. Far too many people are still in jail for possession of a plant, not to mention we're having this discussion on a site full of "criminals" by the strictest definition. Police pick and choose which laws to enforce, and who to enforce them against all the time. That's what makes the US justice system a joke.

There's no money going to the violent terrorist racist arsonist cop-killing organisation of rioters? Nice; that bunch of thugs should never be supported.
Police killed almost two times as many unarmed citizens in 2019 than all mass shootings combined. Asset forfeiture made up 55% of all theft in the US. Time to think long and hard about who the real "violent terrorists" are.

Last edited by Xzi,

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Far too many people are still in jail for possession of a plant,
If you're talking about drug plants, like marijuana or cocaine, good - I don't want smoking to become even more normalised. Tobacco's already a problem; the city, when I used to go to it to attend university, stank of tobacco smoke, making the city quite putrid.

And why should mind-altering substances be legalised? Too much alcohol is already dangerous and can result in horrendous acts; I don't want to see how people behave on marijuana or cocaine.

In my book, drug plants should remain criminalised, illegal.

Reactions: PoiRan

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If you're talking about drug plants, like marijuana or cocaine, good - I don't want smoking to become even more normalised.
You're a little bit behind the times my guy. The drug war is over, and drugs won it. Marijuana is nowhere near as dangerous or addictive as opioids, which continue to ravage the US and other countries in perfectly "legal" fashion.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuP01GlQi4