I am gonna get pwned by these fucks.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a serious issue to me, I should have had one packed up and ready to ship when I placed the order, I am going to cancel and just go to walmart and get the game, You seem to be charging extra for a free preorder item with a significant price over the original charge which seems odd to me considering its a preorder only item that you get only if you preorder as well as the raise in price which is odd becuase its a free item that is free w hen you preorder.

Walmart seems to be the best option in this case, my original order was placed long before my current order but I had to update different things I assume you have more than enough in stock to still be selling the item that was pulled off the shelf everywhere else so I would like to know why my order was delayed, thank you for your time I hope to hear back from you soon, I have been using amazon for a number of years and this has never happened so I am quite shocked at the outcome.

im gonna get pwned. going out today to get it, they sent me an email saying it was delayed for a month so fuck em.

they are going to send me an email that is going to make me feel like a dumb ass but that's usually how it goes.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it cheaper at walmart by 2bucks free shipping but with tax it came out to the same but I get it asap instead of a month from today.

If they would have offered compensation like overnight it when they get it, a discount or even shipping out the part they have instead of both pieces I would have been much happier.

Xtreme2damax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon is more expensive in some cases, I actually seen a copy of Crysis selling for near $100 on Amazon at one time lol. I was looking to pick up a copy of System Shock 2, but the cheapest copies on Amazon ranged between $50 - $100 and these were used copies.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1