I am sick and damn tired...

Beware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've been trying to sell my PSP for about a month now. My laptop recently died, so I need a new computer. I've decided to get a WiBrain B1LH. I'm about $200 short and I figured I wouldn't need my PSP anymore since I can use my WiBrain to emulate everything I use the PSP for. I've tried selling it to friends and I've tried selling it online. I have only gotten TWO legit offers out of ELEVEN. One was from our own Youkai and another was from some guy trying to trade me an iPod Nano for my PSP (I hate iPods and anyone with a brainstem knows you can get a Hell of a lot more functionality out of a PSP than a 4GB iPod). Every single other offer has been a scam. I'm so sick and Goddamn tired of this.

I NEED a computer. I had two research papers due, but, since everybody feels the need to scam other people, I had to borrow my friend's laptop for a month to get them done. Now I'm reduced to only using my friends' computers. I can't get any work done. Everyone assumes every human-being has a computer, so if someone doesn't have a computer it doesn't matter.

John Okwonkwo, Jessica Bailey, it doesn't matter. They're all the same person. Someone actually had the audacity to tell me they couldn't get it shipped to them because they were doing MISSIONARY work in Italy. I emailed another one of them and really chewed him out, all he had to say was, "ur mama
we scam to live we are poor here in nigeria so you people are the only one we rely on." How fucked up of a world do we live in where "I'm poor" justifies trying to cheat another person? My response to this was,

"Get over yourself. You people aren't the only ones who are poor and suffering, but you don't see them trying to scam other people. You think I'm not poor? That I'm not suffering? I've had to work my ass off for everything I have. You people think you're so much better than everyone else, that you're more deserving. I know how fucked everything is over there, yet you seem to have no idea what's going on over here. I sympathize for your people, but I have no sympathy for people who are willing to stoop so low as to try to cheat other people to make a quick buck. And to think that you can justify all of this because you're poor? You think people here aren't poor? Homeless? Go hungry just so their family can have heat in the bitter winters? You don't see them cheating other people. I feel genuinely sorry for people like you."​

I feel like I had finally found peace with the world and then this kind of shit happens. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not upset because I haven't sold the PSP or anything like that, I'm genuinely upset that there are people that are so fucked in the head that they would pull this shit and attempt to justify it. I've struggled, I've been in really low place, but NEVER have I tried to cheat another person out of what they have. Who the fuck would I be to think I'm more deserving than them?

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well, kudos for coming up with one of the best replies to a scambaiter i've ever read. everything will work out eventually, always does. there's been a few people on here looking to buy PSPs lately, so check out the trading forum again
smile.gif

Beware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sent him another email after that and said. "And honestly, if you're sooooo much worse off than I am, what the fuck are you doing with a computer? I don't have a computer, but that doesn't give me a right to scam people out of one. And I'm sure you need my fucking PSP to live." He hasn't sent me back anything since then.

I'm sure I'll find someone to buy it eventually, but it's the fact that people would try to pull this BS that upsets me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1