Country
United States
emigre said:
machomuu said:
shlong said:
emigre said:
Narayan said:
Narayan said:
is nyx hard to beat on hard? i'm 80 something...and the rest are around 77... can i beat it?
so anyone beat it on hard mode already?
do i still need to grind more?

More than doable, just make sure you have some good personae at hand. Also Persona 2 IS>>>>>>>P3P.
Lies ;o;
Go Persona 3 FES.

OR go play Persona 4. Seriously, play it. Now. Right now.

Hardcore RPG>>>>>>>>>> Glorified dating sim. There I said it.
Well Persona 4 is both, so...

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
machomuu said:
shlong said:
emigre said:
Narayan said:
Narayan said:
is nyx hard to beat on hard? i'm 80 something...and the rest are around 77... can i beat it?
so anyone beat it on hard mode already?
do i still need to grind more?

More than doable, just make sure you have some good personae at hand. Also Persona 2 IS>>>>>>>P3P.
Lies ;o;
Go Persona 3 FES.

OR go play Persona 4. Seriously, play it. Now. Right now.
These posts confuse me. I want to start with the Persona series, but everybody advises me a different persona.

P2IS? P2P? P3P? P3 FES? P4P? WHAT SHOULD I PLAY FIRST?!
First impressions on a game series are important. I don't want to think "this sucks" and never play a Persona game again.

@kevan
Hey, congrats dude
wink.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kevan said:
The Girl I like asked me who I like.
It was quite unexpected so I choked and told her noone.
I should have just tolder her D=
She asked you that question ? Ridiculous question. She hope that she is more beautiful than all women . Thats what I can tell. Why ? If you told her that you like other girl and she would be angry and curse you because she wants to be one. She obviously is show off. :/

Don't throw the words at me.. I am encouraging people to reveal themselves out of truth and not lied to themselves....

I also noticed that there are too many people around here that likes girls... Nobody admitted to be gay or something.. A few, yeah, but too many didnt mention "The boy I like whom I am boy also blah blah" ? None ? Oh please! I think that there are some closet people around here and a hypocrite pretending to tell this girl and that girl. I am not sure what's going on with this lying world ? SIGHING. Just saying out of truth, thats all.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^I joined the drama club, the only time I saw her was in the Hiimdaisy comic.

raulpica said:
These posts confuse me. I want to start with the Persona series, but everybody advises me a different persona.

First impressions on a game series are important. I don't want to think "this sucks" and never play a Persona game again.

@kevan
Hey, congrats dude
wink.gif
Well Persona 3 and 4 are different from 1 and 2. I suggest 4, as you know. 3 is great, too. 2 and 1 are also great, but are more like the traditional Shin Megami Tensei games, only set in High School.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
RockmanForte said:
I also noticed that there are too many people around here that likes girls... Nobody admitted to be gay or something.. A few, yeah, but too many didnt mention "The boy I like whom I am boy also blah blah" ? None ? Oh please! I think that there are some closet people around here and a hypocrite pretending to tell this girl and that girl. I am not sure what's going on with this lying world ? SIGHING. Just saying out of truth, thats all. *ROLLING EYES*
You're on a rage because there isn't enough drama gay blogs? wat.

If you want, I could certainly make one.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
So, you advise me starting with Persona 4 Portable?
Well that's what I recommend. But really, any of the games are a good start. Actually, it's probably better to start with Persona 3 (FES or Portable, both are good, but I think FES would be best, though Portable has some nice changes in exchange for not being able to move around on certain parts) since there's a great Persona 3 cameo (of sorts) in Persona 4. So start with 3 or 1, but any of them is fine.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No because they are being lied to themselves.. And get it over with. They are afraid of themselves for what they are face in this Reality world. That's all.
smile.gif

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
raulpica said:

I suggest either Persona 3 or 4 are the best to start with. Those two are similar in structure as they incorporate a mix of life simulation and dungeon crawling. The problem is with Persona 3 because there's been three versions of it the original Persona 3, Persona 3 FES which includes the original P3 but with some good extras most notably an epilogue which answers the unanswered questions from P3. And finally P3P, which includes a female protagonist and an improved battle system i.e. you can control all your party members who here AI controlled in PS/FES and a guard button. Personally I preferred P3P for the battle system. For the first two Persona games they're a different kettle of fish. They're all out RPGs, pure dungeon crawling. Don't play the first two games expecting it to be like P3/4. To me it feels very MegaTen as you negotiate with demons and both have insanely high encounter rates.

EDIT: I suggest you go like this

Persona 3 (PS2/ PSP) or 4 (PS2/ Vita)
Persona 2 IS (PSP) /EP (PSX)
Persona (PSP version)

Persona is easily the inferior Persona, I liked it but I recognise there was some problems with it.

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
...I came back to check on this thread to find the topic changing focus to:

1. Yaoi
2. The girl being aware of us (!?)
3. Persona
4. RockmanForte sounding frustrated at the lack of blogs involving homosexuality.

...Okay!
smile.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
No because they are being lied to themselves.. And get it over with. They are afraid of themselves for what they are face in this Reality world. That's all.
smile.gif
What? How do you get any of that from this situation?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
RockmanForte said:
smile.gif
rVgSw.png

My face. Seriously.
Gay elitism at it's finest.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
emigre said:
Don't play the first two games expecting it to be like P3/4. To me it feels very MegaTen as you negotiate with demons and both have insanely high encounter rates.
I've finished MOTHER1 something like 5 times. No encounter rate is too high for me, after playing M1
ph34r.gif

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In that case, It think you can comfortably play the earlier Persona games. The problem is you get people who have only played P3/4 and when they play Persona, they expect P3/4.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
KinGamer7 said:
...I came back to check on this thread to find the topic changing focus to:

1. Yaoi
2. The girl being aware of us (!?)
3. Persona
4. RockmanForte sounding frustrated at the lack of blogs involving homosexuality.

...Okay!
smile.gif
and with this.

All i have to say.

OP, you sir, pretty much fucked up. But no worries it looks like she lurves you. Try asking her who she likes tomorrow and to make it interesting, tell her you'll tell her who you like depending on her answer.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
In that case, It think you can comfortably play the earlier Persona games. The problem is you get people who have only played P3/4 and when they play Persona, they expect P3/4.
I bet there was a lot of bawwing over the P1 and P2 remakes/ports for that reason.

I'm not really a Dungeon Crawling person, but I quite likes Strange Journey, the Shin Megami Tensei main titles, and Persona 2 when I played it on ePSXe, though.

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
SinHarvest24 said:
and with this.

All i have to say.

OP, you sir, pretty much fucked up. But no worries it looks like she lurves you. Try asking her who she likes tomorrow and to make it interesting, tell her you'll tell her who you like depending on her answer.
All of that stuff happened after he told her, so he didn't screw up at all; he told her and she basically said that she likes him back. It all went well in the end!
smile.gif

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
On-Topic:

Its funny how I knew you liked her and vice versa at least a couple years ago.
(even though it started as me being a bitch to her, I still knew it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2