ROM Hack WIP I created a save editor for Paper Mario: The Origami King

zSupremoz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you make it work on a lower Microsoft net framework.it requires v4.7.2.my computer it's a little old.I'm on a older version.is there a way around this???

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

your editor requires Microsoft net framework v4.7.2. it's there anyway you can make it work with an older version.my computers kinda old.it's there any other way of getting this editor to work???
I can change the targeted framework version with a few clicks so it can easily support older versions.

What's the "used break rate" field do and how do I use it? I assumed it was too increase weapon durability but nothing I do with those fields seems to make the weapons last any longer
From what I can tell, Used Breakrate determines if your weapon will break on the next turn based on the Used Endurance. If you want to fully repair a weapon to new, just set the Used Endurance and Used Breakrate counters to zero.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I recently started a new game/save and used Editor to max Mario's health to 999. It worked, but in-game, in the "Whispering Woods" area, I noticed it set max health to 990? I sat on bench to refill health, and it only went up to the 990 instead of what I set as 999. Is that normal? Also, I read in another thread on here that if max health goes over 1000, the game will crash. I reduced Mario's max health to 800 for a "buffer zone", should I go even lower for Mario's max health to avoid game crash? Thoughts and help appreciated :)

zSupremoz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I recently started a new game/save and used Editor to max Mario's health to 999. It worked, but in-game, in the "Whispering Woods" area, I noticed it set max health to 990? I sat on bench to refill health, and it only went up to the 990 instead of what I set as 999. Is that normal? Also, I read in another thread on here that if max health goes over 1000, the game will crash. I reduced Mario's max health to 800 for a "buffer zone", should I go even lower for Mario's max health to avoid game crash? Thoughts and help appreciated :)
The game will crash if an Max HP Up Heart increases your Max HP beyond 999. Also note that killing any enemies required for progression without battling can soft lock you and can make your save file unusable if you save afterwards.

Ducc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I know this is 4 years late and you probably don't even get notices for these anymore, but how do you change the item amount? I am trying to change my regular mushroom count to 99, but every time I press apply it just resets to 1. Am I doing something wrong?
Post automatically merged:

Hi. I know this is 4 years late and you probably don't even get notices for these anymore, but how do you change the item amount? I am trying to change my regular mushroom count to 99, but every time I press apply it just resets to 1. Am I doing something wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo