1693234697693.png

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If a picture is worth 1000 words then what is a video?

Anyway never partook in this meal deal lark or had it as a cultural touchstone, though seeing it first thing when I walk into a supermarket (never been a fan of the simultaneously dry and soggy sandwich when I can buy a loaf or bread and something to put in it for less) and videos like

I can imagine it is something.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If a picture is worth 1000 words then what is a video?
This video is 30 minutes and 45 seconds long. Converted into seconds, we're looking at a runtime of 1845 seconds.

This video does not seem to have a framerate of 60fps, so calculating with either 24fps or 30fps seems like a reasonable approach.

According to ChatGPT, this means that the video contains 7.3 billion frames, so ChatGPT thinks this video is worth 7.3 trillion words.

Doing proper math, though, we can conclude that the video contains somewhere between 44280 to 55380 pictures, which would make it actually worth somewhere in the range of 44.28 million to 55.38 million.

Follow me for more mathematical tips.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That is called "reduflation", keeping the same price but reducing the amount in a package (Chips that were the same price but you were getting 180g instead of the old 220g, but that was before. They are increasing prices now)
There is this thing we call "dequaliflation" here, which is to keep the same price while reducing the quality of the product (getting ingredients from elsewhere to reduce productions costs, changing the recipe, etc.)

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1