OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bobrules said:
Seriously I hope you the best of luck. This stuff isn't hard compared to calculus.

Ok, but I really don't know much stuff from Algebra 1, so I hope what the teachers gives out info for I listen carefully.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
Jiggah said:
The mark of a poor student is one that doesn't even bother asking for help. The teacher is there for a reason. You should get to know them. Most schools not only make the teacher accessible, they also provide other forms of help i.e. tutoring. You can also try getting into study groups with other students, who are probably also struggling to understand the subject.

There is no excuse for cheating.

Wow, thanks for the encouragement

While it is harsh, that is true. Teachers are there for a reason.

I have done my fair share of cheating, but I always ask the teacher for help when I really don't understand it.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
Jiggah said:
The mark of a poor student is one that doesn't even bother asking for help. The teacher is there for a reason. You should get to know them. Most schools not only make the teacher accessible, they also provide other forms of help i.e. tutoring. You can also try getting into study groups with other students, who are probably also struggling to understand the subject.

You cheated. It's not like you tried and failed. You didn't even bother trying.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
NeSchn said:
I have done my fair share of cheating, but I always ask the teacher for help when I really don't understand it.
So true, only in my case I'd replace "the teacher" with "a teacher". Usually, the only reason I couldn't "get" a subject was because the particular teacher was terrible. So I'd ask someone else to explain it to me. And it works. Do it.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jiggah said:
Link5084 said:
Jiggah said:

You cheated. It's not like you tried and failed. You didn't even bother trying.

I know. I've done my bad share in math, but I really gotta step it up a notch. Do I really need to know any stuff from Algebra I or is everything provided in Alg II good?

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's about a billion sources for you to learn on the internet, like:
http://videos.howstuffworks.com/hsw/7951-p...nents-video.htm

Seriously, it was hard to fail public school before the widespread adoption of the internet. With the advent of Google you need to make an effort to fail. Just Google if you are confused about a topic. God.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you need to know material from Algebra 1 for Algebra 2? Of course you do. However, all math class, at least every single math class I've taken, always have a review at the beginning of the school year.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
and all of them are linked in a way, just like your elementary math, when u learn addition, subtraction, division and multiplication, do they linked up with the other math lessons? of cos they do. same with algebra 1, in future math class, although some of them might not look algebra, but they actually are!

anyway, just practice, practice, practice.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1