Hacking I found out that the console can now be hacked

yoshimashi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been putting a ps4 on the backburner and recently found out that it can now be officially hacked.
So my question now is: Is there any way I can use a profile to go online and play multiplayer games but then go back to a different profile to play games with hacks? I hope that makes sense.
I want to play online games with my friends but I also want to mod skyrim and play around the cfw community.
Would I have to buy a ps4 just for online gaming?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been putting a ps4 on the backburner and recently found out that it can now be officially hacked.
So my question now is: Is there any way I can use a profile to go online and play multiplayer games but then go back to a different profile to play games with hacks? I hope that makes sense.
I want to play online games with my friends but I also want to mod skyrim and play around the cfw community.
Would I have to buy a ps4 just for online gaming?

No, PS4 Jailbreak only work on 5.05 and lower firmware such as 4.55 and 4.05, as for the jailbreak it is not really a jailbreak, it is just an exploit that allows people to access debug menu to install fake package games, games are still determined by their required firmware. As for the profile, no as going online for multiple players require you to be on the highest firmware, and going online with fpkg installed will just result getting ban most likely. Exploitable units are quite expensive these days so might be worth it for you to keep it 5.05 or lower.

Reactions: Bergot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...