Hacking I have DIOS MIOS that runs off of USB for my GC games... may want to switch to lite...

Tac 21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do I do this? it's been awhile

and I know Nintendont makes MIOS DIOS outdated but I don't want to move much...

my plan was to backup brawl ISO and put it on the USB (since its easier) and play PM this way and move my GC games on a now bigger SD card

I'm sure there are better things then MIOS DIOS and USB loader GX but thats what I've been using (on channel mode) and it runs great... I shouldn't change much since it works so well

been a long time since I modded the wii.. what do I change?

D

Deleted User

Listen, I know that you may think that it's a lot of work, but your best bet would be to just run through ModMii and install Nintendot. It will fix your entire system, update your IOSes and put you ready to play GC games with an overwhelmingly superior method.

Here's the thing: ModMii is likely not going to work starting from next year (or its usability is going to be severely reduced), so it's pretty much your last chance to completely fix your system in a simple manner. You could also follow other guides, but ModMii is the recommended way to go.

If you really want DIOS MIOS, just search for DML on google until you find crediar's old DM googlecode site and go up from there. But please, just check out ModMii and Nintendont. It won't take you more than 3 hours to get everything done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1