.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is something seriously wrong with me, for some reason I prefer to browse things from bottom to top and not from top to bottom. Browsing from top to bottom bugs the hell out of me and I have no bloody idea why!
An example of this is when I was browsing the EDGE theming contest. I couldn't look at them from top to bottom! I had to scroll all the way down, and then i made my way up from there.
All I can say to myself is ROFL. I'm weird.

Adoy

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't do this except on forums to read the latest comments (like Hehe Moo said), but it's not weird even if you don't do it for any reason. It may be uncommon, but it doesn't mean you're weird or have problems. Sounds like a similar thing to right or left handedness- orientation. Everyone has a certain way of doing things that feels right.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whenever I had work to do, I just couldn't do stuff from top to bottom. I would suddenly start doing the last ones to the top. It just feels like it's gonna be faster somehow. Once I think about it, I don't know why
tongue.gif

But it became a habit. However when I'm reading posts, I read from the oldest to newest.

.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
granville said:
I don't do this except on forums to read the latest comments (like Hehe Moo said), but it's not weird even if you don't do it for any reason. It may be uncommon, but it doesn't mean you're weird or have problems. Sounds like a similar thing to right or left handedness- orientation. Everyone has a certain way of doing things that feels right.

I don't need counseling >.< lol. I was just saying how it's kinda weird that I have the urge to read things from bottom to top.

QUOTE(psycoblaster @ Nov 17 2008, 09:40 PM) Whenever I had work to do, I just couldn't do stuff from top to bottom. I would suddenly start doing the last ones to the top. It just feels like it's gonna be faster somehow. Once I think about it, I don't know why
tongue.gif

But it became a habit. However when I'm reading posts, I read from the oldest to newest.
That's pretty much exactly how I feel, but it's doesn't have to be work and with posts i usually read the newest, then go to the oldest and read down.l

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys, what are some 10/10 games?