I love the sky and ice cream

Raika

uguu
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I love the sky. Whenever I look at it I feel at peace and relax. I've always wondered why the sky was blue, and what was beyond that blue sheet that divided us and the dark outer space. I love clouds especially. They are beautiful, they way they gracefully move according to the wind slowly, at their own pace, compared to a human's fast-paced life. I wish I was a cloud. ;_; Nature sure is beautiful. But ironically, I'm kinda afraid of heights. Not so much, but I still get nervous when I'm at a tall place.

I hate the ground. It feels so limiting, I blame gravity. I want to fly. I hate sitting on grass and soil for some reason. This happens most often when I'm camping, and I'm forced to camp on the wild grass. The mud disgusts me, I can't sit on grass and soil to save my own life. I just hate sitting on them for some reason, maybe it's because of the dirt? ... Okay and maybe it's also because of those random creepy bugs on grass that surprise the hell out of me.

I love ice cream. Especially coffee ice cream. It tastes really great, I just love it. I love drinking iced coffee too, awesome taste. :3 But ironically (again) I hate drinking "normal" coffee. I tried a sip once, and spat it out immediately. Bitter as hell, I don't understand why so many people love it. People tell me that they drink it to stay awake, but I bet that's just an excuse. A true man can stay awake even without that bitter concoction! :< BUT ironically (again again), I passed out once when I pulled an all nighter. I passed out and fell asleep on the floor. D:

I hate preparing food/cooking. I so bad at it. I can't even use a peeler to peel off potato skin properly. I was helping with the cooking the other day, and... I was... Peeling in the wrong direction. :/ Instead of peeling away from my body I peeled towards it, and you can guess what happened... Yup, I cut my thumb. :( I'm the slowest in my cooking class, and my food turns out pretty bad every time. It must be my genes :

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ummm..... Ice cream........ I like the clouds as well, but I like the ground just as much and love looking at the clouds while laying on the grass. And ummmm.... Ice Cream.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: But let's see what GabeN decides though