Misc I need a 50+ dark type pokemon

mattwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: I have beaten the e4 and got the national dex, what I'm looking for now is a pokemon with a naive nature

ctunightfall

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't think that's too much of a sacrifice if you're not on the original card. You can backup your save file and restore later as long as you have access to 2 ds's and flash cards.
Sorry I'm not any more help for you. Just wanted to provide a more kosher solution than hacking.

mattwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't think that's too much of a sacrifice if you're not on the original card. You can backup your save file and restore later as long as you have access to 2 ds's and flash cards.
Sorry I'm not any more help for you. Just wanted to provide a more kosher solution than hacking.

Well I am on the orgial card and I only have 1 ds...

Syntheticfish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i can trade you, (the pokemon will be non-legitly caught though, but will have normal stats and everything and a random nature) lemmie get my FC, while i do that:
name a pokemon!

edit: FC = 4381 8453 4686

edit2: you missed me :/ sorry, i gotta go to sleep

mattwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat the e4 with help from a gengar from gtc, the guy was trading starly for haunter also it helped that I taught my trade recived emploreon shadow claw
Edit: the emporeon was a piulup when I got it btw. also I have the national dex now. Now I need a pokemon with a naive nature

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    im sure half the responses won't be literal racial slurs or "drop table" jokes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Look, it's China. They know what it's like when you give a poll to half a billion trolls.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much dollar do you think it is?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    ONE MILLION DOLLA
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I know the pricing of electronics nowadays isn't "how much it actually costs" but "how much we can get away with", but putting up a poll is just cynical.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably $150 someone said Anbernic said around the same price as rg556
    you know which game i wish they would rerelease
    sonic unleashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make it a happy meal toy
    that game's engine is really fucking intensive so it runs like literal shit on xbox 360 and ps3
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah I'm getting value creep again. I look at a $50 console "but for just a few more dollars you could get XYZ" and I end up considering the Steam Deck.
    +1
    like the lighting in that game was genuinely so good
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not getting dragged into that again.
    i dont get why they didn't port the one game that ran the worst on consoles, to pc
    like you port everything to pc except the one game where it would make the most sense. why. what do you gain from this
    is sega just personally fucking with me? are they laughing while watching me through my kinect camera as i get up to restart my xbox for the third time because the game froze again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Buy handhelds from five below better quality
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Valve probably going to do another refresh of the deck this fall with rog ally like specs tbh
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A smaller form factor would be nice too.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A shield portable 2 would be nice aye Nvidia
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The big leap in all things tech is when carbon based chips start hitting.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Longer battery life cooler temps and faster! What's not to like lol (probably expensive as hell)
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [checks my dildo(s) batteries, coolant and lube] :O [promptly replaces them] :D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [checks my batteries, coolant and lube] :O [promptly replaces them] :D