I need help for my PS VIta

ki2yznbsns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Months ago I have installed Henkaku 3.65 on my PS Vita slim. At that time I did not have a memory card yet, so everything was installed on internal storage but I was still able to install a couple of low-size games. But now, I have an official 16gb PS Vita memory card and have inserted it to my Vita. However, when inserted, all the games I have previously installed as well as the Vitashell have disappeared and only re-appears when I remove the memory card. The Enso logo still appears on bootup and Henkaku settings is still available on the Settings so I have few questions
  1. Is my Vita still properly "Jailbroken" despite the issues I mentioned above?
  2. How can I make the games and apps I have installed on the internal storage appear even when my memory card is inserted?

Reactions: SuperDan

Dedly1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,

I have a 1000 model and seem to remember something like this after i switched memcards as well.

Boot the system into recovery and select rebuild database, the only pickle would be the default arrangement of the home screen bubbles.

Failing that, i would have another look at the filesystem with the MC removed and take note of the partition names for each and check that any references properly align with the new configuration.

As far as i'm aware the ECFW is flashed to an eeprom on the board, and would require an OFW to remove it.

Depending on the method you use to activate the feature sounds like the right place to start.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try This Out if all else fails !!! it couldnt be at boot hold the L trigger this will boot up the Vita with no plugins then install this VPK

https://github.com/theheroGAC/Mod-My-vita

its will mod all aspects of the vita in about 3 minutes then try again grabbing games .. it could be a few too many plugins or you have made a extra Tai folder in the wrong place .. 'ive hacked so many Vita's& consoles for friends & family over the years ... i'd say this is the easiest quick fix ..

Reactions: ki2yznbsns

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: ki2yznbsns

ki2yznbsns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hey everyone. The issue has been fixed. I just rebooted the Vita and it prompted me to copy everything from internal storage (which is where the apps and games were installed) to the memory card.

The reason the apps were disapearing when I initialy inserted the memory card was because the apps were installed on the internal storage and vita is looking at the memory card that's why it cant find any apps.

So by copying everything from the internal storage to the memory card, the vita was able to find the apps that wad previously on the internal storage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...