Homebrew I received 3ds cia, but I can not install it because I do not have a title ID.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
To add to what I said, you have to manually select the file from the torrent you want to be specificity downloaded. Instead of downloading the entire thing, you can manually select the files from the torrent that you want downloaded.

dd_bb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
A single cia file should be nowhere near 125GB or GiB, either way it shouldn't be that big.
You need to find the forum that has a content sharing section where you can download games from google drive, mega, etc. We are not allowed to link to it due to the rules of this forum.

A 125GB file is a collection of .cia files.
First, you'll have to download 125GB of files without any problems.
I'll have to check the problem again after that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just seems to be an invalid CIA file. my guess is that if you were to run GodMode9 and try doing any operations you can normally do on a CIA file (mount, rename, encrypt, etc...), you wouldn't be able to because i've had a problem like this before too. does the source you obtained the CIA from have any hash you can use to check against this file? it's probably redundant to check and you'll probably have to just re-download, but if GodMode9 lets you do those operations or if the hash matches then something bigger is at play.

I am not good at using GM9.
I can't do it if I need a complicated use. :(

To add to what I said, you have to manually select the file from the torrent you want to be specificity downloaded. Instead of downloading the entire thing, you can manually select the files from the torrent that you want downloaded.

The torrent sites I downloaded are not downloadable individually.
I need to download all the files and check the problem.

just google that (insert system name here) (iso/format you're looking for) site and you'll be good as gold

If problem solving is difficult, I will use your method. Thank you. :)

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
The torrent sites I downloaded are not downloadable individually.
I need to download all the files and check the problem.
Yes they are. Learn to torrent. Torrent files contain metadata that index a list of files. From that index, you can choose to download which files you want. If you don't know how to do this, Google what to do for the client that you use. Of course you can't do this with magnet links, but those aren't torrents.

AlexanderLS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes they are. Learn to torrent. Torrent files contain metadata that index a list of files. From that index, you can choose to download which files you want. If you don't know how to do this, Google what to do for the client that you use. Of course you can't do this with magnet links, but those aren't torrents.
The torrent could be an archived(zip/7z/rar/tarball) collection of CIA files.
In any event, the op clearly cannot selectively download. User error or archive, the end result is the same, op cannot.

Let's just hope for the OP's sake the OP can find that content sharing site.

P.S. You can selectively download on magnet links. You just have to wait for your client to download the metadata, then treat it the same as any old torrent download.

Last edited by AlexanderLS,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
P.S. You can selectively download on magnet links. You just have to wait for your client to download the metadata, then treat it the same as any old torrent download.
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Also, if it were an archive, OP wouldn't be able to extract content from it if it were an incomplete archive.

dd_bb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
The torrent could be an archived(zip/7z/rar/tarball) collection of CIA files.
In any event, the op clearly cannot selectively download. User error or archive, the end result is the same, op cannot.

Let's just hope for the OP's sake the OP can find that content sharing site.

Do you happen to know this problem? I tried to use B9S and install SD > Cias > through the FBI.

Attachments

• 7D0C1B0B-C506-4117-A72F-8E9AF896A562.jpeg
    7D0C1B0B-C506-4117-A72F-8E9AF896A562.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 103
Last edited by dd_bb,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.