I will destroy/rule the world game

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you said they almost never happen. if they almost never happened, there wouldn't be that many
what the hell has this thread come to
Exactly, almost never happen compared to usa, also, 3 death, i dont call that massacre, massacre are when you shoot random target to make most casualty as possible, most of these massacre like moncton had specific target(cops in this case) so no, i dont consider some of them as massacre

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually, if you compare canadas amount of massacre to almost all country in the world, youll see that canadas massacre are nothing

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, almost never happen compared to usa, also, 3 death, i dont call that massacre, massacre are when you shoot random target to make most casualty as possible, most of these massacre like moncton had specific target(cops in this case) so no, i dont consider some of them as massacre
Any shooting in which people die could be called a "massacre" I guess, an example being the boston massacre. It is called a massacre even though only 3 people died, and an extra 2 from wounds.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Massacre

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any shooting in which people die could be called a "massacre" I guess, an example being the boston massacre. It is called a massacre even though only 3 people died, and an extra 2 from wounds.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Massacre
I call a massacre when the target is the crowd and the amount of casualties is high
Those are my two critera to call a massacre a massacre
When the target are specific people and you kill specific people, i dont call that a massacre
For exemple, if boston marathon bombing was to kill 3 specific person but it killed 40 person, it would be a massacre, because crowd was collateral damage
But take those 3 specific person again, if they were executed with gun and there was no other victim, then no, its not a massacre for me

rileysrjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You quoted the wrong massacre,XD
It was the right massacre, I didn't mean the Boston bombing but the actual Boston massacre before the revolutionary war. I don't blame you if you haven't heard of it, It wouldn't surprise me if it's not talked about in history classes anymore. I did screw up in my wording and said three dead when I meant five dead, so good job calling me out @drenal . But anyways, the British weren't targeting any specific person, they were firing into an angry mob that was insulting and throwing rocks at them IIRC. A better term for what you think of as "massacre" would be "mass shooting" IMO since the term "massacre" has been affiliated with smaller shootings, such as the Boston massacre, in the past.

Last edited by rileysrjay,
Reactions: drenal

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It was the right massacre, I didn't mean the Boston bombing but the actual Boston massacre before the revolutionary war. I don't blame you if you haven't heard of it, It wouldn't surprise me if it's not talked about in history classes anymore. I did screw up in my wording and said three dead when I meant five dead, so good job calling me out @drenal . But anyways, the British weren't targeting any specific person, they were firing into an angry mob that was insulting and throwing rocks at them IIRC. A better term for what you think of as "massacre" would be "mass shooting" IMO since the term "massacre" has been affiliated with smaller shootings, such as the Boston massacre, in the past.
Massacre, mass shooting, samething
Mass shooting is a kind of massacre
Bombimg is a kind of massacre
Plane crashing is a kind of massacre
Train hijacking is a kind of massacre

Reactions: rileysrjay

rileysrjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Massacre, mass shooting, samething
Mass shooting is a kind of massacre
Bombimg is a kind of massacre
Plane crashing is a kind of massacre
Train hijacking is a kind of massacre
Yes, a mass shooting and all the others you mentioned can be considered a massacre, the same goes for a shooting where 3 people die. I was just trying to show that the term "massacre" doesn't always mean 40 or more people died like you said, but also maybe only 3 to 5 people died. Anyways enough of actually serious arguments, this is the eof, not debate club.

rileysrjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, he’s my distraction puppet.
It all makes since now! I'm assuming this is why Hillary lost, because trump was your puppet so you wanted him to win. Therefore you hacked the election so he could win and made it look like Russia hacked the election. Does this sound right?

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It all makes since now! I'm assuming this is why Hillary lost, because trump was your puppet so you wanted him to win. Therefore you hacked the election so he could win and made it look like Russia hacked the election. Does this sound right?
Do you really think she'll reveal her secrets for world domination?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes, because I knew his victory would destabilize America and let me take over. The dogs will raise again!

Reactions: rileysrjay

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What do you mean by that?
Soon
17238380_393583704339054_2052762530_n.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro