I will destroy/rule the world game

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is simple, i will state a way on how I would destroy or rule the world if I had the chance. The next person will then reply with a way to save the world using practical methods (no unpracticall magic or dieties but superpowers and supersciences are fine) and then states his/her way on threathening the world, preferably using the similar method used to save.

Example
my post:
I will rule the world by stealing all the gold in the world and hold it hostage untill i am made an overlord of earth and ill only return 25% back.

next post:
I will stop you by sending a small stealth operating squad to find and assassinate you and return the gold

I will destroy the world by having said assassins assassinate all the world leaders and activate their nuclear weapons on all the countries

The next post will continue from there and loop from saving then threathening the world.
Make sure to have imagination in this ideas and be originall. Now Give me some Ideas.

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will stop you by making a magical device that stops all nukes in their tracks and deactivates them.
I will destroy the world by then making hydrogen bombs and launching those.

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will stop you by making a magical device that stops all nukes in their tracks and deactivates them.
I will destroy the world by then making hydrogen bombs and launching those.
I will stop you by stealing your device then upgrading it to stop any bomb then use it on that bomb I will destory the world by making a NEMP to disable all electronics and flashlights Then send my army of Chris Benoit's to kill everyone but not you @drenal

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will stop you by stealing your device then upgrading it to stop any bomb then use it on that bomb I will destory the world by making a NEMP to disable all electronics and flashlights Then send my army of Chris Benoit's to kill everyone but not you @drenal
Thanks for not killing me, sir

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Bxa_HcbCYAAurNo.jpg

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
True, but I don't think I've ever looked up anything WWII or war related in a couple of years... Although I did recently look up and watch a video on crappy flash games
Like I said, its also based on the page content

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also dismiss the cookie notification banner kthx

Reactions: rileysrjay

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will stop you by creating my own super soldier to stop every Benoit you have.
I will rule the world by auctioning the super serums to all world leaders for domination of the world or ill send the super soldiers on them

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will stop you by creating my own super soldier to stop every Benoit you have.
I will rule the world by auctioning the super serums to all world leaders for domination of the world or ill send the super soldiers on them
um. I thought you assassinated all world leaders?

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will stop you by assassinating all the super serum carriers so they can't get to the world leaders.
I will rule the world by using the super serum on myself and using my new powers to stop the super soldiers.
I would stop you by finding the kryptonesque material that makes them weak and defeat the super soldiers.
I would ruin the world using the high radiation these material produced

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would stop you by finding the kryptonesque material that makes them weak and defeat the super soldiers.
I would ruin the world using the high radiation these material produced
I would stop that by transporting all surviving living organisms to a new planet in the Goldilocks zone.
I will rule that world by saying that since I saved their lives, they must obey me.

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would stop that by transporting all surviving living organisms to a new planet in the Goldilocks zone.
I will rule that world by saying that since I saved their lives, they must obey me.
I would stage a rebellious coup d'eta by exposing the tyranny and corruption you have done to your people (even if I have to fake it) and create a democracy in the new planet
I would later rule the world because I still have 75% of gold and I will give 50% back to the economy when they elect me as leader and make paper bills of me

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would stage a rebellious coup d'eta by exposing the tyranny and corruption you have done to your people (even if I have to fake it) and create a democracy in the new planet
I would later rule the world because I still have 75% of gold and I will give 50% back to the economy when they elect me as leader and make paper bills of me
...shit.

Reactions: keven3477

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Roll them little snake eyes in