If you purchased an sx os code recently how long did it take you to receive it from the vendor?

ShootTheCore616

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do people tend to use prepaid cards for these kinds of purchases (and if so which type of card) or did you just go for it with your regular credit/debit card? I've been burned by sub-par security of online hobby-shops before so I'm a little leery of putting my card out there.

azareth012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
at sxflashcard.com the service is excellent and my license arrived in 10 minutes, I have requested several more for my friends, recommended

Caful Prime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I’ve been buying from sxflashcart for a couple of weeks, very nice costumer service , licences in minutes, no issues whatsoever!!!

ShootTheCore616

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a license from modchipsdirect after midnight last night and had an email waiting for me at 7:30am letting me know my payment didnt go thru due to the bank flagging it as an international transaction. I cleared it thru my bank, emailed them back and got my code within 5 minutes.

Fabiospw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ordered from paid sxflashcard, and got it instantly!... I'm from Brazil and it's in a minute !!!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ordered from "sxflashcard. com" is excellent to buy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol