Not open for further replies.

Manu10MGG56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! I've updated to 17.0.0 and i was wondering just like the title says if the sigpatches takes too long or short amount of time to realese? thank you

Manu10MGG56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i updated for future games like sonic superstars or wonder or paper mario but i'll guess i have to wait sorry

j0hnnyj0hns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i updated for future games like sonic superstars or wonder or paper mario but i'll guess i have to wait sorry

more than likely base of both games will work on 16.0.3 just my guess. It depends on what game SDK firmware they are built on what minimum firmware they will need

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, they may as well just sit at 17.0.0 and wait it out no point of downgrading.
I mean it usually takes what, a week for the sigpatches to catch up with Atmosphère? (Genuine question, I always wait to update) And there's already a prerelease of Atmo on GitHub that supports HOS 17.0. OP can go a week without their Switch.

Reactions: Hayato213

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean it usually takes what, a week for the sigpatches to catch up with Atmosphère? (Genuine question, I always wait to update) And there's already a prerelease of Atmo on GitHub that supports HOS 17.0. OP can go a week without their Switch.

Well the issue here is people jump the gun and update their switch when they don't need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway