If you purchased an sx os code recently how long did it take you to receive it from the vendor?

emphy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Also ordered on sxflashcart. Checked for delivery time in the chat first, then ordered, received code in the chat. I used 'send money' via paypal - make sure to send to the address they give you in chat (ask for it). Delivery was instant.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I just went to http://sxflashcard.com and got it via the online chat feature - it took 5 minutes as I needed to register an account to pay by paypal, but the code being sent was instant. I then went to tx os website to check the code and download licence.dat, eveything works fine.

darkexile

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
you could not go wrong with sxflashcard, got mine in a matter of minutes..chat support was superb and hands on with their customers. :)

Xenesisv

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just Bought right now the SX OS from sxflashcard. com
Be sure there is someone on the chat and tell them you are going to make the purchase (Lisa gave me the support)
mine was via paypal because my card didn't work. but via chat the gave me instructions and everything was fast. after payment she sent me my code also via chat in less than 3 minutes.
Also the discount code SX2018 it´s working.
(Don't know if the $3 discount for my next order is true btw xD )

Zesnix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered mine from sxflashcard. I went straight to live chat after ordering and the customer service rep took care of me very quickly. It took about 25 minutes. Which isn't bad considering I ordered it at midnight central time. I recommend it for sure.

Side note. I've noticed that a lot of people have made accounts just to post the one comment about their experience with certain retailers. I was intent on making an account and joining the community anyway. Sxflashcard does read and watch this forum apparently and is adamant about providing great service to encourage us to share it on this thread in particular. Personally, I'm impressed. I didn't expect to get my code past midnight on a Friday.

To close I'd have to say they are a top-notch choice for US buyers. I wasn't sure who to go with and threw the dice. The dice rolled in my favor. Now time to cash in.

Cheers.

Jibijaba

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just bought a a licence code, no problem at all.
Everything was done in about 30minutes.
sxflashcard customer service was fast and excellent. Lisa#1

Last edited by Jibijaba,

BTSPX000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here, promo 'TXSWITCH' for $2 off. Received mine instantly over Live chat, she was very forgiving since I was new to PayPal. Much thanks to the love for sticking it out
^-^

Last edited by BTSPX000,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1