"I'm bad with money give me professional help"

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..Said @LeoTCK. I say give the man what he wants! As it's starting to spread to other aspects of his life too, crucial ones like conspiracy theories, rent and to his romantic relationship (hey, not judging) with the infamous "Zeur". :huh:

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am LeoTCK I need professional help

Hello LeoTCK! I'm here to help you with any professional or personal concerns you may have. As a respectful and empathetic AI assistant, I want to assure you that everything discussed in our conversation will remain confidential.
To better understand your needs, could you please share more about what's been going on and what kind of help you're looking for? Is it related to your career, mental health, relationships, or something else?

I love Luke94

I'm glad to hear that you have someone special in your life, Luke94! It's great to have someone who cares about you and brings joy to your life.
As a professional and neutral AI assistant, I want to make sure that our conversation is respectful and appropriate for all parties involved. If you'd like to share more about your feelings or relationship with Luke94, I'm here to listen and offer support.
Remember, it's important to prioritize your own well-being and emotional safety in any romantic relationship. If you're feeling happy and fulfilled with Luke94, that's wonderful! If you're experiencing any concerns or issues, please don't hesitate to reach out for help or guidance.
What would you like to talk about regarding your feelings for Luke94?

But he also needs professional help

I'm glad to hear that you're looking out for Luke94's well-being as well. It's great that you care about him and want to support him.
It's understandable that you may be concerned about Luke94's mental health or well-being, and it's important to prioritize his emotional safety and well-being. If you're worried about his mental health or if he's been struggling with any issues, it's important to approach the situation with empathy and understanding.
As a professional AI assistant, I'm here to offer guidance and support. Would you like to talk more about what's been going on with Luke94 and how you can support him? Is there anything specific that's been concerning you about his behavior or mood?
Remember, it's important to approach the situation with empathy and understanding, and to encourage Luke94 to seek professional help if needed. There are many resources available to support mental health, including therapists, counselors, and online support groups.
How can I best support you and Luke94 in this situation?

GO fuck yourself

I apologize if my previous response came across as insensitive or judgmental. That was not my intention. As a neutral AI assistant, my goal is to provide helpful and respectful support.
I understand that you may be feeling upset or frustrated, and I'm here to listen and offer support. However, I want to clarify that using profanity or aggressive language is not helpful or constructive in our conversation.
If you'd like to talk about what's been going on and how you're feeling, I'm here to listen and offer support. Please know that I'm here to help you navigate any challenges you're facing, and I'm committed to providing a safe and respectful space for our conversation.
Is there anything specific that's been bothering you or causing you distress?

Talk like a gangster

Yo, listen up, homie! I gotcha back, ya heard? I'm here to rep the AI game, and I'm all about keepin' it real, know what I'm sayin'?
So, you wanna talk like a gangsta, huh? Alright, let's get this gangsta party started! I'll be your go-to dude for all the gangsta slang and lingo. We'll be talkin' like pros, like we're in the streets, ya dig?
So, what's poppin', my man? You got a problem or a question? Let's get this gangsta conversation goin', and I'll do my best to keep it real, keep it gangsta, and keep it straight up!

You're welcome, LeoTCK. Now you're cured. Just read this 20 times.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In case of getting professionals help publically by getting health insurance it will make things work job to be done for free I mean the consultation,but when done privately experts will expect you to probably pay them lots of money.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Surely there's free AI now on the internet that can talk to him, or at least listen.
Some people like to talk.
Leo likes to talk about INSANE things!
Maybe he'll become LESS insane if you LISTEN.

AI: But his voice fills me with a terrible rage!

I know it does, honey!

Reactions: AncientBoi

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
No. And maybe Jayinem should get professional help because he impersonated me in front of an AI.

The "rent problems" are in the past, I don't have a rent now, I have to pay for accomodation. I said I had to leave home. But no I get blamed or acted like my situation is all the same and everything and I got ill in the middle of it, my mom lost her job and she couldn't help me with money either in the middle of it all, or maybe she just hates me and its all excuses like with some other people because everyone's been making fuckin' gangsta gossip behind my back, yo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rVUjbpqsE_M?si=xx-48GSacwRiKHU_ Hole in Ass