Dark clothes, cape, magic and all that.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried something like this on another forum, but I never got far.
tongue.gif
I used to love playing around with RPG Maker. 2003 was the best for me(I didn't like XP, this was before VX)

Anyways, could I be some random guy who dresses like a dark mage(and other cosplay, maybe even cross dress
tongue.gif
) and sells ridiculously high priced items near the character's home town? And gets mad at you every time you don't buy(I think this was possible, I'm not sure, it's been a while
tongue.gif
)

and in the end you need to buy something from me that helps
tongue.gif
(okay maybe not this but w/e)

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to be in it, say so and also say what role you would like to do. (most people wont be main characters or something. but say whatever you wish for your character to be like or to do)

Put me in your game!

I can be a character that uses the power of music to defeat his foes or heal party members! For example if my character uses jazz as his attack or spell it will make enemies more relaxed, making their defense go down. If you use death metal it will totally destroy weak enemies and make more powerful enemies start moshing, effectively causing them to attack each other. Use "country" as a spell and it will make enemies run in disgust and drop an item, or become sick/poisoned (hah). Basically all my attacks and spells would be named after all genres/styles of music. Oh and instead of "spell" in the menu for my character, you'll have to use "music" instead. I don't cast spells, I play music!

My ultimate attack is the "Death Oratorio" where the entire party yells, "This is your darkest day!", and attacks the enemy all together and in one move, inflicting massive damage. It's effective against either a group of enemies or single enemy, but all party members must have at least half of their health and be carrying at least one musical instrument, or a page of music! Oh and my character must use "train" on all party members before this attack becomes available.

You'll first see my character chillin' out by a large body of water, where he's been making musical instruments and training to destroy evil with the mystic power of music! You can equip me with different instruments, as well as with weapons and armor.
So you could have me attack with a guitar and slam it over an enemy's head, or use a sword and slice off an enemy's head!

You can design my character similar to something like this, except with a shamisen or sanshin instead of a sword:

Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok I changed the first post. and...

Make Your Own Character
Ok, now I have found something really neat. it will let you make how you want your character to look. Female Male

please try not to be stupid or I just wont use you at all. but it will really make things interesting if you all create how you wana look
biggrin.gif

oh.. and to use it, pick a hair, then the next tab and so on. then click the button below the character area to save it and post the pic here

jesuschristmonke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can I, JesusChristMonkeyBalls, be included? Maybe as a crazy person ranting about nonsense from a sidewalk. I can look decidedly average, nothing special there.

On second thought, the name is probably too long to fit in a dialogue box or it may offend peoples religious proclivities.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Osaka said:
ok I changed the first post. and...

Make Your Own Character
Ok, now I have found something really neat. it will let you make how you want your character to look. Female Male

please try not to be stupid or I just wont use you at all. but it will really make things interesting if you all create how you wana look
biggrin.gif

oh.. and to use it, pick a hair, then the next tab and so on. then click the button below the character area to save it and post the pic here
I suggest the people who want to be in Osaka's game use this and post your character. Try editing your first post to include this too Osaka.

EDIT: And NO you can't be Kamina.
rpgvx_kamina.png

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
can i be a savage, who is a level boss called rowan sagvae
p.s. here is the sprite
image.png

attack: Maul
Defend: Creature protection

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
character.png

Name: Sstew
Attack: Shadow Strike
Defense: Smokescreen

Since I couldn't make a Grim Reaper I changed my mind.
smile.gif

PlutonPress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
imagevx3.png

Name: PlutonPress

Since I'm not supposed to be in the party or whenever (you can make me one if you want, i won't be mad for that
tongue.gif
, even if it's only temporary ) you can use me for everything you can think, plot related or not.

But please, if you make me a party member, I'm a sword user.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.bcuninstaller.com/ +1