I'm making an RPG game, I want tempers in it

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
I think the game would look a bit wierd, with all characters looking very similar
smileipb2.png

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Umm. You forgot my name on the character list.
imagema0.png

If you can make a coffee shop owner, that would be best. If there isn't one, I'll be some sort of shop owner.
smile.gif

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could I be the crazy guy in the game, that realizes he is a character in a video game. Or the pot head character

I wanna say things like:

"did you ever feel like there was this big controller moving you around left to right, right to left, and if it hit hit the A button, I would say something else?"

"you ever feel like someone is looking over all of us? Like there is this huge person outside, looking into a little plastic thing into our world, deciding all that we do?"

"you ever feel like someone will shut something off and forget to save, and then we would have to do everything we just did all over again?"

oliebol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
If the offer still stands, and it is okay with you, then I would like to be an innocent school boy that all of a sudden changes into an enemy
tongue.gif

Evil enemy:
28lrrb4.png

znpt11.png

Innocent school kid:
o02xpx.jpg

219ruoo.png

BTW: if this is not possible then pm me please , then I'll think of an other idea and then I'll post the new sprites

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto