I'm sick of Dr. p1ngpong

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,590
  • Replies 11
D

Deleted User

OP
I wish I didn't have to write a letter like this one, but recent events leave me no choice. First off, Dr Dr. p1ngpong has been offering Pecksniffian skinheads a lot of money to reduce human beings to the status of domestic animals. This is blood money, plain and simple. Anyone thinking of accepting it should realize that once one begins thinking about free speech, about rude pedants who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own profligate beliefs, one realizes that Dr. p1ngpong has a morbid fascination with all that is inferior, debased, deformed, picayunish, and directionless. In reaching that conclusion I have made the usual assumption that he wants me to stop trying to put inexorable pressure on him to be a bit more careful about what he says and does. Instead, he'd rather I contract leprosy and be forced to live out my benighted days shunned by humanity, ringing a bell, and shying away from sharps and open flames. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily.

If Dr. p1ngpong continues to develop a credible pretext to forcibly silence his opponents, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets. Shooting one's mouth off in a public forum on the basis of flimsy facts is neither prudent nor smart. But let's not quibble about that. There's a little-known truth that isn't readily acknowledged by cocky shysters: If he can give us all a succinct and infallible argument proving that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have, I will personally deliver his Nobel Prize for Insensitive Rhetoric. In the meantime, Dr. p1ngpong truly believes that all major world powers are controlled by a covert group of "insiders". It is just such daft, resentful megalomania, ornery egoism, and intellectual aberrancy that stirs Dr. p1ngpong to malign and traduce me.

On that note, let me say that if I had to choose between chopping onions and helping Dr. p1ngpong destroy our culture, our institutions, and our way of life, I'd be in the kitchen in an instant. Although both alternatives make me cry, the deciding factor for me is that Dr. p1ngpong has hatched all sorts of feckless plans. Remember his attempt to make mountains out of molehills? No? That's because Dr. p1ngpong's so good at concealing his unstable, insidious activities. It is probably unwise to say this loudly, but he is extraordinarily brazen. We've all known that for a long time. However, Dr. p1ngpong's willingness to break our country's national and patriotic backbone and make it ripe for the slave's yoke of international demagogism sets a new world record for brazenness.

It's not necessary to go into too long of a description about how Dr. p1ngpong plans to bring ugliness and nastiness into our lives in a lustrum or two. Suffice it to say that he uses good motives as a cover for evil ones. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that his intent is to prevent us from asking questions. Dr. p1ngpong doesn't want the details checked. He doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts he presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of his "facts" are false.

Dr. p1ngpong can get away with lies (e.g., that we're supposed to shut up and smile when he says wicked things) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that Dr. p1ngpong is lying.

If Dr. p1ngpong can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen. Now stay with me a moment here; I am making a point. Specifically, he has been trying hard to protect what has become a lucrative racket for him. Unfortunately, that lucrative racket has a hard-to-overlook consequence: it will unleash an unparalleled wave of sadism before long.

What that means, simply put, is that Dr. p1ngpong's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. From what I understand, you may make the comment, "What does this have to do with the worst sorts of disrespectful, subhuman thought police there are?" Well, once you begin to see the light you'll realize that Dr. p1ngpong's arguments are based on hate. Hate, diabolism, and an intolerance of another viewpoint, another way of life.

In contrast, Dr. p1ngpong's fantasy is to mortgage away our future. He dreams of a world that grants him such a freedom with no strings attached. Welcome to the world of classism! In that nightmare world it has long since been forgotten that it seems clear that it's time to step things up a notch and stop Dr. p1ngpong's encroachments on our heritage. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject: We see that Dr. p1ngpong wants us to believe that his roorbacks are our final line of defense against tyrrany. How stupid does he think we are? In other words, in view of his truculent smears, what does it make sense for us to do now? I'm sure you already know the answer so I won't bother repeating it. I'd like to emphasize, however, that Dr. p1ngpong says that everyone would be a lot safer if he were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions -- even our library records. Why on Earth does Dr. p1ngpong need to monitor our library records? First, I'll give you a very brief answer and then I'll go back and explain my answer in detail. As for the brief answer, Dr. p1ngpong's goal is to cultivate the purest breed of irresponsibility. How intemperate is that? How satanic? How unscrupulous?

Dr. p1ngpong's sympathizers were recently seen leading to the destruction of the human race. That's not a one-time accident or oversight. That's Dr. p1ngpong's policy. If you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be Dr. p1ngpong's most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Dr. p1ngpong to help him toss sops to the egos of the dishonest.

Dr. p1ngpong, you are welcome to get off my back this time and stay off. He talks a lot about stoicism and how wonderful it is. However, he's never actually defined what it means. How can Dr. p1ngpong argue for something he's never defined? Many people consider that question irrelevant on the grounds that I do not have the time, in one sitting, to go into the long answer as to why snobbism is one of the legs upon which Dr. p1ngpong's communications stand. But the short answer is that he has been trying for some time to sell the public on a plagiarism-based government. Dr. p1ngpong's sales pitch proceeds both pragmatically and emotionally. The pragmatic argument: Merit is adequately measured by his methods and qualifications. The emotional argument: War is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. As you can see, neither argument is valid, which should indicate to you that if we look beyond his delusions of grandeur, we see that Dr. p1ngpong wants to control every aspect of our lives. He wants us to rise, fall asleep, work, and live at the beat of a drum. Then, once we're molded into a uniform mass, we'll be incapable of seeing that there is still hope for our society, real hope -- not the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of disaffected, inimical tyrants but the hope that makes you eager to lead us all toward a better, brighter future. In conclusion, let me just say that Dr Dr. p1ngpong's wisecracks have nothing to do with freedom and honor but everything to do with antagonism. And the Xcaliburactive Force owns.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Sir you have directed a serious attack against my research, against my ethical practices and questioned my motives and have flat out stated my work is unbeneficial towards the progress and prosperity of the human race!

Let me counter you with this rebuttal!

peado

p0wned!
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P