TobiasAmaranth

OP
Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Running into an issue with IFR and SX OS. The base game installs fine, but when I install the update, IFR and a small range of my other games all corrupt forcing a reinstall. The games it corrupts are consistent regardless of how many of them are present, and results in errors for said games' file sizes in data management.

I had an identical issue with Torchlight 3. The game worked fine, and an update to the game caused a string of corrupted games. Though the games that corrupted may or may not have been the same ones.

SX 3.1.0, Firmware 11.0.0

I've heard it may be a total filesize issue with the SD card, I hear 'sigpatches' which idk how I'd do anything about using SX OS, and just overall I'm not sure what my actual issue is. I just know what specific thing causes it. (Tried the update from both xyz and ds forum.)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running into an issue with IFR and SX OS. The base game installs fine, but when I install the update, IFR and a small range of my other games all corrupt forcing a reinstall. The games it corrupts are consistent regardless of how many of them are present, and results in errors for said games' file sizes in data management.

I had an identical issue with Torchlight 3. The game worked fine, and an update to the game caused a string of corrupted games. Though the games that corrupted may or may not have been the same ones.

SX 3.1.0, Firmware 11.0.0

I've heard it may be a total filesize issue with the SD card, I hear 'sigpatches' which idk how I'd do anything about using SX OS, and just overall I'm not sure what my actual issue is. I just know what specific thing causes it. (Tried the update from both xyz and ds forum.)
How is your SD card formatted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER