In switch oled, where goes dat0 pin from emmc? To where?

xiran64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
follow the pcbscan trace here
Thx for your answer jkyoho!

It goes to the mystery chip GCBRG HAC STD, it´s a Dat0 alt point for OLED version, but i can´t see if it goes to cpu, or to another location.

Attachments

• dat0_alt_point.jpg
    dat0_alt_point.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 56

xiran64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is an alternative location of data0 near the shield but you need drill into pcb (5 layers).
View attachment 399473
Oh, thx whisky9!
I have made various things to try to revive My oled, change emmc (i have damaged the original), rebuild nand, without luck, it can use hekate, but when i try to boot, stay in nintendo logo, and then, black screen... no second state... hekate can grab info for max, and various ic, so i don't know, what more can i do... i put an emmc from an old celular (new arrives in 2 weeks), i've write boot0/1 with octoplus, and i've Made a nand restore to have correct cal0, and correct read from tegra Explorer with my prod.keys, i've use nand manager, but it can't see system more than 16.0.2, i put 16.0.3 or 16.1.0, but nand manager can't read the versión number, i've upgrade a switch Lite, to 16.0.3, and again, it can't read version number nand manager, but it works fine
Post automatically merged:

I've found this damage, and put a resistor of 10k to the right and a cap of 1uf to the left

Attachments

• IMG_20231014_125506389~2.jpg
    IMG_20231014_125506389~2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
Last edited by xiran64,

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada

xiran64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Download the Artifact from that link, it's not on master branch but updated to support 17.0.0 version number
Ok!
It´s read the number version! I've forgot, to see the link, you must have an account.

Oh, thx whisky9!
I have made various things to try to revive My oled, change emmc (i have damaged the original), rebuild nand, without luck, it can use hekate, but when i try to boot, stay in nintendo logo, and then, black screen... no second state... hekate can grab info for max, and various ic, so i don't know, what more can i do... i put an emmc from an old celular (new arrives in 2 weeks), i've write boot0/1 with octoplus, and i've Made a nand restore to have correct cal0, and correct read from tegra Explorer with my prod.keys, i've use nand manager, but it can't see system more than 16.0.2, i put 16.0.3 or 16.1.0, but nand manager can't read the versión number, i've upgrade a switch Lite, to 16.0.3, and again, it can't read version number nand manager, but it works fine

I've found this damage, and put a resistor of 10k to the right and a cap of 1uf to the leftI
Oh, thx whisky9!

I've found this damage, and put a resistor of 10k to the right and a cap of 1uf to the left
The cap is 100nF.

I´ve take reads in the coils, and have this voltages:

Attachments

• OLED_FAIL.jpg
    OLED_FAIL.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
Last edited by xiran64,

xiran64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh, thx whisky9!

After one month and half, the oled revives!
It's working with an emmc from a cell phone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters