VR Gaming Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Did see this one posted yet, but the Indie Royal has a Valentine's bundle out. It includes the following games:

Zeno Clash
Hoard
Lume
and bonuses
Soulcaster
Soulcaster 2

Will the Indie bundles never end?

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i'm tired of all these indie bundles... i just buy the ones from humbleindie, as they are the best around (with actual good indie games).

really... these games are all kinda "meh" i only heard about Zeno Clash when it came out, and to be honest, it kinda looks like crap (like most of the other games in that bundle).

Just my own opinion.

Jeff88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zeno Clash is a really great FPS brawler (is there another FPS brawler anyway??)
Quite interested in Hoard too, the other 2 are meh for me.

P.S. Don't understand about all the "I'm sick of all those indie bundles, waaaa waaaa."
You dont like cheap (and sometimes great games) bundled together?

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There has been a lot from various groups, but I buy them anyways. Cheap game that are sometimes good.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Zeno Clash is a really great FPS brawler (is there another FPS brawler anyway??)

P.S. Don't understand about all the "I'm sick of all those indie bundles, waaaa waaaa."

mainly the indie bundles are turning into attention whores basically, so that is kinda annoying, everywhere you go there is an "indie bundle".

Also, Red Steel says "hello", to the "First Person Brawler" (First Person Shooter Brawler, makes little to no sense!)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zeno Clash is fun. It's short though, but decently challenging.

But this is the "not for charity" bundle so i'll be passing it yet again.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mainly the indie bundles are turning into attention whores basically, so that is kinda annoying, everywhere you go there is an "indie bundle".
Also, Red Steel says "hello", to the "First Person Brawler" (First Person Shooter Brawler, makes little to no sense!)
No, what it's turning into is indie games finally having a way to make a bit of money. These aren't generic flash games, you know. These "Indie Bundles" are giving indie games a chance to survive and maybe prosper in the market without needing a money-leeching publisher.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While these bundles are great deals, I think we're starting to see too many too soon. After all, with so many choices available for customers, separating your bundle from the rest of the pack becomes more and more difficult.

Jeff88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

How is it attention whore? Bundled cheap games somehow annoyed you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1