Inject payload but get black screen

pic1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does your switch boot in OFW?

If your switch is locked on black screen, hold the POWER button for about 12/15 seconds and then just turn on the console.

pic1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maybe your console has autoRCM enabled. Download the latest release of hekate, then After unzipping the file, Copy on SD card the folder bootloader and insert It in your switch. Then with tegraRCM, via PC, inject the payload hekate.bin. If It works, from hekate main menù tap on Tools in the higher center side and then on Archbit-AutoRCM... in the lower right corner. If autoRCM Is ON, you set It to OFF and reboot the console.

P.S. Before sending the payload, did the console boot with the original firmware?

Datnoobgurl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Madagascar
Maybe your console has autoRCM enabled. Download the latest release of hekate, then After unzipping the file, Copy on SD card the folder bootloader and insert It in your switch. Then with tegraRCM, via PC, inject the payload hekate.bin. If It works, from hekate main menù tap on Tools in the higher center side and then on Archbit-AutoRCM... in the lower right corner. If autoRCM Is ON, you set It to OFF and reboot the console.

P.S. Before sending the payload, did the console boot with the original firmware?
Ok I'll try, and no it wasn't the original firmare

StringIsNullOrEmpty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
IMO you should just try to inject lockpick_RCM; it doesn't need anything on the SD to load and will instantly confirm if you have a patched switch.
If you see a text menu with options then you can continue troubleshooting. If you get injection failure then it's patched and you need a modchip.

Datnoobgurl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Madagascar
IMO you should just try to inject lockpick_RCM; it doesn't need anything on the SD to load and will instantly confirm if you have a patched switch.
If you see a text menu with options then you can continue troubleshooting. If you get injection failure then it's patched and you need a modchip.
It worked thanks I didn't get black screen anymore but what do I do now?

Attachments

• PXL_20220917_141519769.jpg
    PXL_20220917_141519769.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 47

pic1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1: update the console to the latest firmware
2: download the latest release of hekate and an all in One package for CFW
3: make a backup of your console and extract the keys with lockPick
4: save in a safe Place the backup and the keys
5: Copy on SD card the package with CFW
6: make the emuNand and set che antiban protections
7: install the games which you want ti play
8: enjoy it

Datnoobgurl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Madagascar
I'm so sorry guys but I'm still a noob here. I went on GitHub to get the all in one cfw but I don't know how to download it. And where can I get the keys and backup of my console? (Could you also tell me what to click on the screen I sent earlier)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i wasnt even born when fox kids/jetix was alive