Hacking GBA Injecting Sav Files to eReader for EON Ticket

VioletVGVilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone knew of the best way I could go about putting the save file I found from here: https://digiex.net/threads/pokemon-...wnload-ready-to-distribute-on-emulator.15233/ onto a real eReader cartridge. My copy is US and when I backed up the save off it the file size was 128 in size if that info can help any. I have access to an R4 with sd card compatibility. I want to know what the best method would be assuming there is one.

aoikurayami

dysfunctionally intimidating
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Last edited by aoikurayami,

VioletVGVilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is overkill

Link up two vbas
1-instance-) Pokemon
2-instance-) eReader with save

Fin.

I used all eReader cards that were important for battlenetwork 4 that way and exported the ereader save files
this will work here too.

(You can even use irl hardware and a flashcard running the ereader rom + save)

EDIT:
Or use an AR Code
https://www.supercheats.com/gameboy...4365/ar-codes/eon-ticket-and-southern-island/
The reason I'm going with this method is because I wanna use my actual gen 3 games with the eReader, as well as have the save on my eReader to help friends I know who still play Gen 3 a lot. I understand that an emulator is way easier but it just isn't helpful for what I want to do.

aoikurayami

dysfunctionally intimidating
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Then use a flashcard.

That is evenpossible on irl hardware.

You could write back to a irl ereader too, via cartsave (maybe ?)
(but don't quote me on that, as this approach is basically creating your own gasoline, to drive your car)

Reactions: VioletVGVilla

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.