InsideGadgets Wireless Gameboy Controller: Official GBAtemp Review

review_banner_Wireless_Gameboy_Controller (1).jpg

Well, this is certainly a unique product. InsideGadgets have created a device that allows you to play your PC, SNES, or Gamecube games using a Gameboy as a controller. Sounds pretty nifty, right? Well, it sure is, but is it actually that useful as a controller, or is it just a gimmicky piece of plastic that you would quickly shelve? Check out our official GBAtemp review, and give us your thoughts on the product!

:arrow: InsideGadgets Wireless Gameboy Controller: Official GBAtemp Review
:arrow: Buy the InsideGadgets Wireless Gameboy Controller

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Eh, some people probably love playing on the original system but with a bigger screen.
Eh, the gb screen is pretty shit.
I mean this is definitely interesting, but original hardware is the best!
i guess you guys missed the point? or didnt read it?
this is a way to use a gameboy as a wireless controller.
it's now a way to stream a game into the gb or something like that if you guys tought. its just using the gb as a controller

Gameboy cart allows you to control PC, GameCube, or SNES games with your old-school handhelds.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess you guys missed the point? or didnt read it?
this is a way to use a gameboy as a wireless controller.
it's now a way to stream a game into the gb or something like that if you guys tought. its just using the gb as a controller
Yea, you download the gb rom, you use a evil emulator, then you use this.

Reactions: x65943

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how you going to play games properly with just 2 buttons? most games wouldn't even work your definitely not playing any GameCube games with it. it's a neat idea but not very practical. hope they aren't planning to make $ from this :P

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

ANTONIOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So you destroyed your gameboy in 1999, 2 years before the gba came out? With gba games? d:

You are right :shy:, I said 20 years in a way of saying "many many years ago", I got my first GB when pokemon red was released, then I got my first GBA with warioland 4 and it was at that time when I tried to fit the gba cartridges in the GB slot, I cut the back of the GB with a saw and when I tried to fit the cartridge in.... well, it didn't work, so.... I took all the pieces apart and threw everything in a box, and I don't remember where I put it.

Aliogeek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
how you going to play games properly with just 2 buttons? most games wouldn't even work your definitely not playing any GameCube games with it. it's a neat idea but not very practical. hope they aren't planning to make $ from this :P
I totally agree that 2 buttons is really not enough but they've made a GBA version of this which allow the use of L+R buttons :)
Tons of games are playable with 4 buttons

Last edited by Aliogeek,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LOL! I'd lmao if they put a gay ride in the little arcade section they have in this walmart. It could be like the horses rides you put quarters in, except it would be like the ambiguously gay duo cartoon & you sit on top of the other guy thats in a "flying" position. LMAO!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm pretty sure parents would have an issue with gay rides
    +1
    There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door dash. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming community
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eagerly awaiting 4x 8TB HDDs to get delivered today
    So I drive the 30 miles there, spend $100-$150 on groceries, and drive back home. Still saved $$$ after gas over shopping locally.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think you could make deals with local farmers
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I could make a killing there doing instcart there :D @RedColoredStars
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    +1
    @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all over. They didnt get the memo the year changed since then. lol.
    +1
    They passed a city ordinance last month. No smoking cannabis in public. Not even eating gummies. $300 fine and misdemeanor charge if caught. People can walk down the street smoking cigs and tossing the butts all over, but God forbit someone take a couple puffs of their medication.
    +1
    First off, it's recreationally legal here. Secondly, I have a prescription from my doctor and approved by the state. But still a fucking criminal.
    +1
    Like at bars. Cant sit outside even in the smoking section and take a few puffs. Yet I have to breath the cig smoke from 20 people chain smoking all night in every direction around me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I feel like Trump is going to crush Biden just because of the trial
    They cite
    public health and safety concerns" LMAO!!! Yet they do nothing about the poison drinking water quality.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The look at how they treated me card is powerful within dumb voters
    A Trump win is certainly a possibility. If he's reelected, 4 more years then no one has to worry about him being president ever again. I survived last time, I'll survive it if there's a next time. Don't know how anyone could vote for the guy, but I'm also not anyone else but me.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly things were cheaper with Trump but that's tounge and cheek could be exactly the same outcome if he won reelection
    All of the fake "Christians" vote for him even though he's broken like 8 of the 10 commandments... that we know of. Maybe all 10. LOL
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A president is just a public figure within America
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    South park put it will there's always a bite between a turd sandwhich or a giant douce
    +1
    I like when he says stuff like "They are preventing me from talking!!!" Wait. What? You mean the person that is literally talking right now.. is being prevented from talking? LOL! Gag order also does not apply to taking the stand. He's free to say whatever he'd like. lolol
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    holy fuck this discsussion sucks, where are my sisters
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well if it sucks stop blowing turd sandwhich
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, convince your parents to make a sister for you
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, convince your parents to make a sister for you