Hacking Discussion Interesting CFW?

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
cause there are So Many of them Atmosphere great support continues development and SXOS No Support No Development
you know 1min google search would've answered your question

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cause there are So Many of them Atmosphere great support continues development and SXOS No Support No Development
you know 1min google search would've answered your question
sxos havent updated to this current as its not a major release its not required and only stability fix.

noted i assume you base this off the fact nintendo caught 3 of its main leaders, but still after this, sx os still had an update for 11.0.

so dont make an ass of yourself this forum sees enough of folks instantly trying to trash talk sx os, im pretty sure its still going to get support, if it was dead then 11.0 wouldnt have come in fears of nintendo catching them.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but i mean, what else can i do? what kind of applications can i use, obviously emulators and such, but what else?
Emulators, save backup managers, cheats, piracy, etc.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sxos havent updated to this current as its not a major release its not required and only stability fix.

noted i assume you base this off the fact nintendo caught 3 of its main leaders, but still after this, sx os still had an update for 11.0.

so dont make an ass of yourself this forum sees enough of folks instantly trying to trash talk sx os, im pretty sure its still going to get support, if it was dead then 11.0 wouldnt have come in fears of nintendo catching them.
The future of SX OS is uncertain at best.

In reality, TX is facing some major legal issues, and things have only deteriorated over time; they haven't gotten better. The fact that an update for 11.0.0 was released is pretty irrelevant to whether or not their legal issues are keeping them from providing support now and in the future. Most people can see the writing on the wall at this point, and migrating to Atmosphere is recommended at this point.

Tempaaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emulators, save backup managers, cheats, piracy, etc.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The future of SX OS is uncertain at best.

In reality, TX is facing some major legal issues, and things have only deteriorated over time; they haven't gotten better. The fact that an update for 11.0.0 was released is pretty irrelevant to whether or not their legal issues are keeping them from providing support now and in the future. Most people can see the writing on the wall at this point, and migrating to Atmosphere is recommended at this point.
what is sx os?

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im still on SXOS still LUMA-NX is released. (dreams)
Edit I mean still waiting for a Luma-NX to be released lol

Last edited by djpannda,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the heck is Lumx-NX? Are you saying there should be a port of a 3DS CFW for the Switch!? :wtf:
sorry I mean I waiting for a "luma" like CFW to be released. Before Luma 3ds was like the Wild West (except for gatway3ds) and it was not until "2nd generation of CFW" that things became easier and a lot smoother

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry I mean I waiting for a "luma" like CFW to be released. Before Luma 3ds was like the Wild West (except for gatway3ds) and it was not until "2nd generation of CFW" that things became easier and a lot smoother
I mean what with the discontinuation of ReiNX and uncertainty of SX OS, we might just be at the point where Atmosphere is the Luma of the Switch scene (although some people would argue it was like Luma since its inception).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one