Hacking Emulation Gaming INTRODUCTION to My New 100% Never Before Seen "Super Mario Bros." NES Game Genie Codes Collection!

GameGenieLabs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone!

My Name's Ashton, (but you can call me Game Genie Labs!)

GameGenieLabsLogoFIX200.png

I make Game Genie Codes for mostly NES games. The method I use? ROM Disassembles! I will post a tutorial on how to do that soon!

To start off is my HUGE collection of NEVER BEFORE SEEN Game Genie NES codes for Super Mario Bros. (SMB1)

I guarantee you you've probably never seen these codes before, since they are 100% new!

I've created a spreadsheet of a list of codes, which is still updated to this very day!

All codes I promise are 100% original, and created all by me!

Like stated earlier, I will create a tutorial on how I made these, and hopefully others can try to use the same method that I use to apply to other games.

I'm still making codes and I plan to do so for a long time! I've created a YouTube channel to post my codes I made and uploaded, also in my bio.

Additionally, I may take code creation requests, but ONLY for SMB1 NES, which is very easy to do. Obviously I can't make complex codes, like "Mario Shooting Koopa Shells" but I can help make simple codes, such as level terrain scramblers, or graphics corruption, or even simple replacement codes!

I plan on expanding to other games as well, but right now I'm making codes for just Super Mario Bros. for NES.

Hopefully ya'll enjoy my codes, and as I promised, a well documented tutorial is on the way.

NYTGTK GIF.gif

Game Genie Code Example:
NYTGTK - Firebars Spin VERY FAST!
AEGEZA + EVGEPE  GIF.gif

Game Genie Codes Example Combo:
AEGEZA + EVGEPE - Unstable Corruption Code
NTGLOI + AAGLXI gif.gif

Game Genie Codes Example Combo:

NTGLOI + AAGLXI - Hitting blocks makes them DISAPPEAR!

Ask any questions in this thread, I am open!

Have a nice day!
-Ashton Mattocks

Attachments

• NTGLOI + AAGLXI gif.gif
    NTGLOI + AAGLXI gif.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 22

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested most of them last night while playing Super Mario Bros 1 on my MacBook Pro. Works fine. Excellent work, newbie! Most of the codes make the game much harder to play but a few make it much easier.

Can I beat 1-1 with that code enabled? Hell no. Good work my guy!

Reactions: GameGenieLabs

GameGenieLabs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested most of them last night while playing Super Mario Bros 1 on my MacBook Pro. Works fine. Excellent work, newbie! Most of the codes make the game much harder to play but a few make it much easier.

Can I beat 1-1 with that code enabled? Hell no. Good work my guy!
Haha, thank you for the feedback!

I plan on expanding to other games SOON! My method of making codes this way is often reliable with ways that has potential to work for any game using 6502 OP code stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1