• Replies 35

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On one hand, YAY JAILBREAK

On the other hand, ew pangu

I mean honestly, I don't really see a need to jailbreak. All I would do is emulate retro games on my 6S+. And have my 3DS tricked out to play all those games with good ol physical buttons.
Why disrespect pangu? Sure they release their stuff on a illegal Chinese App Store but it is because of them we have this jailbreak.

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I'm asking in the incorrect place (couldn't find where to) and sorry for how noobish this question this, but here goes: I saw that in order to install a jailbreak, you have to turn off some security measures like passcode and find my iPad for it to work correctly. Can these be turned back on after install the jailbreak?

Thanks in advance for the help :)

D

Deleted User

OP
Sorry if I'm asking in the incorrect place (couldn't find where to) and sorry for how noobish this question this, but here goes: I saw that in order to install a jailbreak, you have to turn off some security measures like passcode and find my iPad for it to work correctly. Can these be turned back on after install the jailbreak?

Thanks in advance for the help :)
Of what I have heard, yes they can be turned back on. I have seen people with passcode, Icloud,FMIP and such, turned on after a jailbreak.

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! I've been out of the ios scene for a while (my last apple device was an 1pod touch 4th gen) and i just got an iphone 6splus. It's on ios 9.3.2. My question is, should i update to 9.3.3, or just jailbreak as it is? Thanks!

D

Deleted-379826

OP
Hey everyone! I've been out of the ios scene for a while (my last apple device was an 1pod touch 4th gen) and i just got an iphone 6splus. It's on ios 9.3.2. My question is, should i update to 9.3.3, or just jailbreak as it is? Thanks!
Doesn't matter, if you want the very slim bug fixes, if not who cares!

Reactions: hudhair

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
update, no reason not too.
not just bug fixes, major security flaws too.

D

Deleted User

OP
Well, it seems 9.3.4 is being released. Better be careful to not accidentally upgrade lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro