Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Saiyan Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So guys Iv tested all the apps using ninja hack 1.1 with ironhax it will boot it and let me look at the apps but it will lock up when i go to load any one have any ideal on how to get it working so we can use 1.1 to downgrade?
Hiw do u have Ninjhax 1.1 on Ironhax 9.9???

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TubeHax blocks the eshop entirely if not running on the DNS provided by Smea. Entering the e-shop without the custom DNS will (if one exists) instantly prompt you to download the latest firmware update before even being able to enter the shop. IF however, you were able to get ironfall before nintendo took it down, you could reset your dns, still keep homebrew AND access the eshop as of now, but a patch will happen in the near future and many probably missed the chance to get ironfall.
I'm aware :) I had to update to buy some stuff on the eshop which is why I'm not on a firmware that can run original ninjhax exploit anymore. I will wait as long as possible, though. Eventually, I will probably update again to get eshop access back unless a spoof method appears for ninjhax 2.0.

Also, word was out for a couple of weeks about getting ironfall so if people didn't see it, that sucks. The youtube way is still fine, though, just requires changing that DNS when you want to do one or the other. I'm saying people might as well check out homebrew while you can even if they intend to update to latest firmware as soon as Nintendo patches this. I will likely update at some point myself but nothing on the shop is exactly calling my name at the moment to force the choice yet.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded it and put it on the sd card after i used 2.1 to install ironhax then with 1.1 on the card i booted ironhax will will boot the menu but will lock up when i go to load any homebrew

iHavezMyBirdo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's a shame that people are having problems getting this to work.

I have an old 3DS XL on 9.9.0-26U. Tubehax ran on my first try, and Ironhax installed successfully and ran on my first try (I had a profile and actually played the game prior.) Haven't touched tubehax since. Homebrew works fine with Ironhax.

The only problems I have are that Ironhax does fail to run occasionally--but not often enough for it to bother me--and sleep mode doesn't work for homebrew; I have to power cycle if I close the 3DS.

MikeALC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm aware :) I had to update to buy some stuff on the eshop which is why I'm not on a firmware that can run original ninjhax exploit anymore. I will wait as long as possible, though. Eventually, I will probably update again to get eshop access back unless a spoof method appears for ninjhax 2.0.

Also, word was out for a couple of weeks about getting ironfall so if people didn't see it, that sucks. The youtube way is still fine, though, just requires changing that DNS when you want to do one or the other. I'm saying people might as well check out homebrew while you can even if they intend to update to latest firmware as soon as Nintendo patches this. I will likely update at some point myself but nothing on the shop is exactly calling my name at the moment to force the choice yet.

Yea, I'm not happy that this will probably get patched soon, but Nintendo still profits from virtual console sales and emulators on the 3DS still remain a threat. I wish I could just keep both, but right now, this is more a tease than an actual thing for people like me who still need eshop (waiting for that shovel knight dlc) and play ssb online.

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may not be all that great so far but the big thing for me is custom themes, blarg, and since I just found it today I've been playing the minesweeper homebrew, lol.

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just installed this on my younger brothers 3DS (for themes) and now the Youtube app will force close every time. ive deleted and reconnected the wifi so dns isnt a problem. How could I fix this?

Oron Gefen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Sweet, it worked when I used my phone as a hotspot... I wish we could do it without a network, but oh well.
I did the same thing and I got the firmware page but when I entered the firmware Its stuck on a white page for me and the YouTube logo on the top screen.

EDIT: and now everytime I enter YouTube it crashes

Littleonefb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having a problem with Ironhax. It doesn't install in any of the 3 save slots. And yes, I have initialized it. The error I keep getting is C8804465. I'm using a 2DS on 9.9.0-26US. I'm pretty sure my Ironfall version is 1.0 since I didn't download the patch.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It did that for a second or two for me, but went through. Just hate that I have to use that every time, but at least it works! Just waiting for TVDS to use for ACNL :D

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the same thing and I got the firmware page but when I entered the firmware Its stuck on a white page for me and the YouTube logo on the top screen.

EDIT: and now everytime I enter YouTube it crashes

it will stick on that page for about 1 to 2 min and if it did not work you ether don't have the stuff on the sd card right or you did not pick the right fw and 3ds modle

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with Ironhax. It doesn't install in any of the 3 save slots. And yes, I have initialized it. The error I keep getting is C8804465. I'm using a 2DS on 9.9.0-26US. I'm pretty sure my Ironfall version is 1.0 since I didn't download the patch.
did you make a save/profile 1st in ironfall not just run the game

Oron Gefen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
it will stick on that page for about 1 to 2 min and if it did not work you ether don't have the stuff on the sd card right or you did not pick the right fw and 3ds modle
Nevermind I'm good:grog:B-) Opened it a few times and worked. Installed ironhax flawlessly. My solution was credit to jrk190.to any of you with the redirect problem just try different ways of internet and different connections. I hope we all be good stay safe

Reactions: leerpsp

steffxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
trying to download/install youtube with eshop spoof (free multi patcher) on 9.2 sysnand in GW sysnand mode, but no luck
anything else I should try?

rlink247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Choose the 1.1 version on the Ironfall intaller, i saw some people telling that fixed their problem

Oron Gefen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
How do I close the 3DS when I'm in a out-of-my-region game without holding the power button for 5 seconds ? I feel like its ruining something lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1