Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did anyone else get it working first time?
First time I installed IronHax, the Homebrew Launcher seemed to only boot up (from the save file) only half the time. No one esle was reporting the issues, so I decided to redo the exploit install. Afterwards, it's booted up perfectly every time. Also, with the fixed Homebrew Launcher from Smealum, all the homebrew I've wanted to use have worked fine as well. I'm on a 3DS running 9.9.0 using IronFall 1.0 for IronHax.

Kionea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using tubehax on N3DS 9.9. Is there any way to close the 3DS while keeping homebrew running? If I close it after loading the exploit, opening it again leads to a black screen and I have to turn off the system. I seem to remember being able to close the lid no problem with ninjhax though. Am I remembering wrong or is this a bug?

Not to push but I still need an answer on this.

SpiderChaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to delete the save data for ironfall without delete ironfall itself? Maybe the problem is that I somehow did the install without opening the game first, and I forgot...

rlink247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone know how to delete the save data for ironfall without delete ironfall itself? Maybe the problem is that I somehow did the install without opening the game first, and I forgot...
Run ironfall and press right (or left) on the main menu tp select the "delete" option

Gettwobirdsstone

Triforce Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then ironhax doesn't work for me, since I've done that like 60 times...
delete the save, download https://t.co/j2S2i49gyk, it's the updated boot.3dsx from Smealum, you can find the same link on his twitter, play the game to make a save, run ninjahax or tubehax, use the irohax installer, choose the right firmware, right 3DS either new or old. reboot your 3ds, then try.

SpiderChaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delete the save, download https://t.co/j2S2i49gyk, it's the updated boot.3dsx from Smealum, you can find the same link on his twitter, play the game to make a save, run ninjahax or tubehax, use the irohax installer, choose the right firmware, right 3DS either new or old. reboot your 3ds, then try.

Just did this, doesn't work... The save just crashes and restarts the system... This whole thing seems to be luck based if not using a New 3DS...

iZallen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So on speculation to when the next update will drop; I'm guessing it would be on the 21st. LBX is going to launch that day and it'll probably request an update for the game to launch.

AliTheAce

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just did this, doesn't work... The save just crashes and restarts the system... This whole thing seems to be luck based if not using a New 3DS...
Definitely not, it worked on the firat try for me. It does have a tiny bit of luck involved. It crashed a couple of times for me too after installing, keep trying

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using IronFall 1.0 or 1.1? If you're using 1.1, try deleting the update and install IronHax for IronFall 1.0. Make sure you select Old 3DS, your firmware, and region.

PowerMiner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused about CHMM... The themes only show up if the themes folder is in under Root/3DS/CHMM/Themes...

Even though I'm using Tubehax and the program says to put the themes folder in the root, which I also have there, but it never shows up.

I did get custom themes to load twice before, but now every time I try by pressing A to install, it either freezes, causing me to have to hold the power button to reboot, or it says "not enough memor(" (Memory?) and sometimes freezes. It hasn't worked since yesterday...

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Are my themes just broken? The one that DID work stopped working, though...
should I use a different method to install the themes over other themes or something? I'm not using a theme with music before i try to "install" it.

Could I be using an old version unknowingly?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm confused about CHMM... The themes only show up if the themes folder is in under Root/3DS/CHMM/Themes...

Even though I'm using Tubehax and the program says to put the themes folder in the root, which I also have there, but it never shows up.

I did get custom themes to load twice before, but now every time I try by pressing A to install, it either freezes, causing me to have to hold the power button to reboot, or it says "not enough memor(" (Memory?) and sometimes freezes. It hasn't worked since yesterday...

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Are my themes just broken? The one that DID work stopped working, though...
should I use a different method to install the themes over other themes or something? I'm not using a theme with music before i try to "install" it.

Could I be using an old version unknowingly?
CHMM 1.5 is the latest!
http://adf.ly/1LZiBQ (Not mine, @Rinnegatamante 's adfly to support him!)

PowerMiner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by PowerMiner,
Reactions: SomeGamer

SpiderChaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using IronFall 1.0 or 1.1? If you're using 1.1, try deleting the update and install IronHax for IronFall 1.0. Make sure you select Old 3DS, your firmware, and region.

Already tried this, didn't work either...

Definitely not, it worked on the firat try for me. It does have a tiny bit of luck involved. It crashed a couple of times for me too after installing, keep trying

So I have to get lucky? As of currently I'm batting 0 out of over 100 attempts...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON