Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old 3ds XL with firmware 9.9.0-26U, Ironfall 1.1, and using Tubehax to get to the installer...
I'd switch over to 1.0 anyway, every time I've tried 1.1 on different 3DSs, it's failed. While 1.0 has worked every time for me. Make sure TubeHax is set to Old instead of New (though I don't think it would work if it was set to new) and you're using the newest Homebrew Launcher from here, You just have to copy it to the root of your SD card. Maybe make sure the IronHax installer copied over properly in your 3ds folder. Remember, you have to select what version of IronFall is installed. If it still gives you problems, tell me what it does and what SD card you're using.

SpiderChaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd switch over to 1.0 anyway, every time I've tried 1.1 on different 3DSs, it's failed. While 1.0 has worked every time for me. Make sure TubeHax is set to Old instead of New (though I don't think it would work if it was set to new) and you're using the newest Homebrew Launcher from here, You just have to copy it to the root of your SD card. Maybe make sure the IronHax installer copied over properly in your 3ds folder. Remember, you have to select what version of IronFall is installed. If it still gives you problems, tell me what it does and what SD card you're using.

Did all that, still same problem (click the ironhax save, crashes, system restarts), also I'm using the SD card it came with...

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did all that, still same problem (click the ironhax save, crashes, system restarts), also I'm using the SD card it came with...
Hmm, could try redoing TubeHax, eliminate that as a variable. Overall, I've installed this on three different 3DSs and only had one minor issue a reinstall resolved.

SpiderChaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, could try redoing TubeHax, eliminate that as a variable. Overall, I've installed this on three different 3DSs and only had one minor issue a reinstall resolved.
I'll delete youtube and reinstall and hope that fixes the issue... I'll tell my results soon...

Edit: Reinstalling Youtube didn't work (though Tubehax runs better now), and the only thing I didn't do was outright deleting Ironfall (which means not getting it back)...

So I guess I'm stuck with Tubehax.

Last edited by SpiderChaos,

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll delete youtube and reinstall and hope that fixes the issue... I'll tell my results soon...

Edit: Reinstalling Youtube didn't work (though Tubehax runs better now), and the only thing I didn't do was outright deleting Ironfall (which means not getting it back)...

That's rough. Maybe someone else will figure out why it's not working for you. I don't know enough to figure out what else could cause it.

xbayyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I found this via reddit and it worked for me. I was having the same issue as you where nothing would work.

"I found a temporary workaround.
It doesn't matter if you have an internet connection or not.
Steps: 1. Run the ESHOP app. 2. Press the Home Button 3. Run the Ironhax/Tubehax"

SpiderChaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I found this via reddit and it worked for me. I was having the same issue as you where nothing would work.

"I found a temporary workaround.
It doesn't matter if you have an internet connection or not.
Steps: 1. Run the ESHOP app. 2. Press the Home Button 3. Run the Ironhax/Tubehax"

Seems pretty odd but okay... Did it and Ironhax still doesn't work for me...

oisuxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got to the homebrew menu with tubehax. i try to run a gba emulator, and it freezes. i try to load minecraft 3ds, it is really glitchy.
i dont have ironfall.....and im running 9.9.0-23u.....is that the issue?

OnlineTuba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I had a problem with Ironfall at first. I deleted my save that was in slot 1 and iron hax was in slot 2, created a new save in slot 2 then installed iron hax in slot 1. I also noticed that the second time I was installing if that the firmware version was 9.9.23u as default so I changed it to mine and it worked.

ils411

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed ironhax and tubehax last night.

tubehax installed without a hitch but homebrew channel wouldn't load. tried 5 times and nothing...only to realize that I forgot to copy the files onto my sd card.

copied files to sd card, launched tubehax and homebrew channel opened. installed ironhax. error first attempt then worked second attempt.

restored dns back to original and now using ironhax though there are very limited homebrew available. I'd like to try my hand at making homebrew but I can't code to save my life.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it working off a cubic ninja .3ds on my gateway card in emunand. Had no luck with youtube. I would imagine just use a correct-region copy of cn.
Yeah, I hate the CN QRCode. no matter how I do it, it doesnt want to work right. I make sure I have the right QRCode, make sure it is filling the Screen correctly, but it seems to stutter a lot then Error on me or lock up

Graham182

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I hate the CN QRCode. no matter how I do it, it doesnt want to work right. I make sure I have the right QRCode, make sure it is filling the Screen correctly, but it seems to stutter a lot then Error on me or lock up
If tubehax works then that's fine, I tried 2 different wifi hotspot, but my mobile network is brutal for filtering (won't allow any torrents and anything remotely "naughty" ) but I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. CN worked first time then funnily enough. I did get Ironhax working within the emunand though.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smea posted this so I do think i was kinda right about the old stuff still working with the new.

And this

So he makes it sound like with a bit of better coding the cfw will work with 2.1 or 2.0 just fine.

Reactions: SomeGamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...