Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GUYS WHY DID I HAVE TO GET A JAPANESE N3DS WHY THE FUCK CANT I BE A NORMAL FUCKING AMERICAN AND BUY THE N3DSXL AND NOT BE A GODDAMN OTAKU WEEABOO WHO DOESNT EVEN KNOW ENOUGH JAPANESE TO PLAY GAMES WITHOUT A DICTIONARY FUCK MAN IM GONNA HATE LIFE FOR THE NEXT 30 MINUTES FUCK
Cant you spoof that? Set you console region as US as well as a new eshop account? What version are you on?

Reactions: Deleted User

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Install the game to your sysNAND via Pasta CFW.
But it won't load in sysnand, unless I load pasta first, so... rather useless isn't it? :unsure:

Anyway, thanks for answers, I will stay in 9.0 lol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant you spoof that? Set you console region as US as well as a new eshop account? What version are you on?
Ehh I'd rather not do anything to my N3DS considering it's my first console that I bought with my hard earned money :bortz:

Somewhere down the line I'll buy a 2nd JP N3DS + NA O3DS so I can do the region swap thing that I saw in a guide somewhere on GBATemp

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it won't load in sysnand, unless I load pasta first, so... rather useless isn't it? :unsure:

Anyway, thanks for answers, I will stay in 9.0 lol
It will load in sysNAND without Pasta CFW. I just installed some DSiWare from the eShop and I can boot them without booting Pasta CFW.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
@DiscostewSM I had this problem before too just change your region and it will unlink your nnid. then you can relink by entering the nnid settings

I went into Settings > Other Settings > Profile > Region Settings. I changed from what I had to something else, then went back, so when I went into the NNID settings, it gave me the spiel of accepting the terms, I accepted. It then proceeds to "check credentials", and drops me back into the same error. Am I missing a step here? I even tried getting into NNID Settings after changing to something else (before I changed back), and still gave me the error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay