Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Gaming should transcend religion, I liked the old days' off pre voice chat mmo's where age sex and religion where all irrelevant, all that mattered was if you KEEP AGRO DAMMIT

kje123

this title is false
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
YO SMEA
200_s.gif

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was impressed so much rage was stirred over a frivolous, personal complaint.
Well, saying ''if Smea doesn't release Ironhax, then yes, he owes me all the money I invested on these carts.'' makes you sound like a selfish child against Smealum who makes it for free.. so its normal to expect some rage coming from people who appreciate is free work. but its in the past now!..
..and beside, i'm not a hotdog!..you are!..you are all hot dogs god dammit!... ..

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Well, saying ''if Smea doesn't release Ironhax, then yes, he owes me all the money I invested on these carts.'' makes you sound like a selfish child against Smealum who makes it for free.. so its normal to expect some rage coming from people who appreciate is free work. but its in the past now!..
..and beside, i'm not a hotdog!..you are!..you are all hot dogs god dammit!... ..
This makes me a sad hotdog. :(

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its just weird that he's been dead silent for days. I mean, even a simple "sorry, I'm gonna have to delay the release" Would be nice. Just some form of communication so people don't have to keep checking his twitter.

Reactions: SomeGamer

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
It's only natural of the humans being selfish. After all, while I do respect all the work Smea had poured into the scene, it's been a hard week without Taiko no Tatsujin... I wonder how many eternities must pass apart from it :sleep:

Also, that talk about religion, don't we all trust Smea? :rolleyes:

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, that talk about religion, don't we all trust Smea? :rolleyes:
Well i wouldnt go in the heavy talk and say i trust him.. but my walls are covered with Smealum's face and i pray for him every night and i have a closet where i hide a statue of him made of used bubble gums.. and my final goal...was to have the real him in my closet just for myself, strapped tight with 3ds charger cables and old nes controller wires...
..now i wonder what will be my next goal..

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i wouldnt go in the heavy talk and say i trust him.. but my walls are covered with Smealum's face and i pray for him every night and i have a closet where i hide a statue of him made of used bubble gums.. and my final goal...was to have the real him in my closet just for myself, strapped tight with 3ds charger cables and old nes controller wires...
You need help

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
this is slowly turning into 4chan XD

Reactions: Jei

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Here's a cute fun little conspiracy theory. What if smea has been tipped off there is an update coming today, and he's holding off to see if he can fix nh2 to work with it before release?

Just having fun here, don't take me seriously. :P
No need to go all Buffalo Bill on him. Just get his hard drive while he's not looking. :P

Reactions: puss2puss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1