Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What i mean is tdvs in ironhax that's when it comes out it is. But i do hope it supports nds games want to backup some saves on my nds Pokemon games like Pokemon white
Oops my bad, thought you said 3ds lol its like 2am here, but yea nds support would be awesome.

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol, just when I came to the conclusion that I should get this on my N3DS 9.2 SysNAND because it might be my only Cubic Ninja-less method to boot rxTools, they pull it! :D
(Wasn't sure if there was a way to spoof my firmware, enter eshop on SysNAND and download Ironfall without CN, though. I guess it doesn't matter now. ;))

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
Once Smea release Ironhax, and the Ttdvs (or whatever it's called) I'll be able to mod the savegame of my physical copy of OOT in order to have the ocarina hax too ? So I will have 2 ways of "doing" homebrew in my 3ds?

I have barely slept tonight, sorry if this question is just stupid.

Wizardkoer

Wii Veteran - 17
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
According to law, does Nintendo have a right to see how the homebrew works on their console? Like say I made an an exploit do they have a right to demand me to give them the exploit?

qoq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, being free means a much wider audience would get to try out homebrew on the 3DS.
According to law, does Nintendo have a right to see how the homebrew works on their console? Like say I made an an exploit do they have a right to demand me to give them the exploit?
Well... If you keep it to yourself, how Nintendo would know, and no they cannot force you. If you release it on public, then they can see it too.

Wizardkoer

Wii Veteran - 17
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well... If you keep it to yourself, how Nintendo would know, and no they cannot force you. If you release it on public, then they can see it too.

Hypothetical scenario. Say that I didn't release it to public and Nintendo found out about it. Do they have the right to demand to give them the exploit and how it works?

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
We have no idea when he will release it guessing when his unpleasantness is over it could be a problem involving a friend or his family or hes having problems with the exploit and its not working properly and hes having troubles getting it to work. All so its to bad because when this releases it will probably be patched. Will smea still release it still if it gets patched.

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
lol, just when I came to the conclusion that I should get this on my N3DS 9.2 SysNAND
people clearly warned to download before it was taked down, and the game was available more than 1 week, more time than the usual..
so yeah.. you should had get it anyway.. who knows it can bring lots of stuff

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
may be late but:
HELL YEA SMEAS BACK WOOT IRONHAX YAAAAY
Don't care if he doesn't have an ETA, I atleast know it's coming now and most important that hes alive!

Reactions: SomeGamer

Ok1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Smea on reddit:

i don't understand people like you who claim to know the intricate details of my development cycle when you clearly don't have a clue ? what makes you think it's complete ? the fact that a 7 second video shows it working that one time ? ugh.

as for ninjhax, i don't see how you can even pretend that's what happened when as you probably know the god damn git repo is public. take a look : https://github.com/smealum/ninjhax/network continuous development all throughout august, with sometimes tens of commits in a single day, then a break starting when the N3DS was announced (remember ? that was the reason why it was delayed ? which btw turned out to be totally valid since the n3ds shipped without browser, meaning it required a day one update for ninjhax to work...), then again continuous development from october 14th (when i got my n3ds) up to ninjhax release.

i'm sick of people saying i always arbitrarily stall and delay without reason. i'm working my ass off to get this out in a timely fashion, and maybe it doesn't always work out perfectly, but it'd be nice for you to stop spewing bullshit like this. if you're going to make this kind of claim, at least have some evidence and a better defense than "but that's how i PERCEIVED it from the tweets !".

Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/3ds/comment...on_has_been_removed_from_the_us_eshop/cu04hec

Boy12

NOT a new member!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Smea on reddit:

i don't understand people like you who claim to know the intricate details of my development cycle when you clearly don't have a clue ? what makes you think it's complete ? the fact that a 7 second video shows it working that one time ? ugh.

as for ninjhax, i don't see how you can even pretend that's what happened when as you probably know the god damn git repo is public. take a look : https://github.com/smealum/ninjhax/network continuous development all throughout august, with sometimes tens of commits in a single day, then a break starting when the N3DS was announced (remember ? that was the reason why it was delayed ? which btw turned out to be totally valid since the n3ds shipped without browser, meaning it required a day one update for ninjhax to work...), then again continuous development from october 14th (when i got my n3ds) up to ninjhax release.

i'm sick of people saying i always arbitrarily stall and delay without reason. i'm working my ass off to get this out in a timely fashion, and maybe it doesn't always work out perfectly, but it'd be nice for you to stop spewing bullshit like this. if you're going to make this kind of claim, at least have some evidence and a better defense than "but that's how i PERCEIVED it from the tweets !".

Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/3ds/comment...on_has_been_removed_from_the_us_eshop/cu04hec
Damn straight, upvoted!

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't wait what Nintendo of europe twitter would say. They said they would give details why the game was removed from eshop do you think they will say its because of ironhax

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait what Nintendo of europe twitter would say. They said they would give details why the game was removed from eshop do you think they will say its because of ironhax
They'll say something political like "security vulnerability" or "potentially dangerous coding". Either way, vddev is gunna have a bad rep amongst big name companies

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
They'll say something political like "security vulnerability" or "potentially dangerous coding". Either way, vddev is gunna have a bad rep amongst big name companies

well il think they will say a bug in the game ironfall: invasion allows to run unauthorized software on your 3ds The game will return when we fix this via an update. We are not responsible if you damage your 3ds using this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one