Is dating supposed to kill your sex drive?

xylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... coming out of my latest breakup and now I see this post LOL
wacko.gif
I too felt like I liked her a ton but respected her in every possible manner. Most of the time she was making the first moves for me (it was like 50-50 at first). This could of been the mistake. Respect is a sign of true love and mabey wanting to take a calm relationship...

knowitall599

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xylos said:
Wow... coming out of my latest breakup and now I see this post LOL
wacko.gif
I too felt like I liked her a ton but respected her in every possible manner. Most of the time she was making the first moves for me (it was like 50-50 at first). This could of been the mistake. Respect is a sign of true love and mabey wanting to take a calm relationship...

Exactly...I just got out of a relationship and He was the one making all of the first moves. It didn't end up well because he was moving too fast. So the calm relationship thing is the way to go. Hope everything works for you
happy.gif

shadowboy

:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MTHRNITE!!!!
Haven't seen you in like forever... how have you been?

V_V I'm on to another phase now, still no sex drive but kind of frustration about her old bfs and stuff... probably another blog once I get my laptop (mom is watching netflix on it LOL)

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm doin' alright man. Glad to hear you've got something goin' on. Just a tip: I know it's hard, but try to put the past boyfriends behind you, treat them as non-entities. Keep your eyes open to what's ahead of you though, including ex-bf's that might try to get back into the picture. As long as they're behind you though, no worries. I used to eat myself up over old ex-bf's, but it was jealousy wasted. You have to be taken by your own merits, and not compared to past guys, it helps her to not compare you if you don't try to force the issue by comparing yourself. I hope it works out well. I like a happy ending.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz