Is God of War Ragnarok in Italian?

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like what the scenes have become. it's very sad, because most people know nothing, and because ot that, other people take advantage of that. I've heard of people essentially mirroring certain people's exploit page and passing it off as their own in the ps4 scene. and no one knows any better. it's just like when multiple cfws came out for the ps3, and all the person did was change aesthetics or just used a mismatch of other people's files, and passed it on.
Yeah that happens a lot to the 2 people that know how to bp above 9.00 games there really is only one site I trust because they give proper credit to the one's doing the bp.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
those bp's are probably done through ghidra. there are ps4 loaders for it to make code understandable, at least partially.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could be. If so then maybe even S couldn't do much about it. 🤣 Also kinda funny fed used to help that if so.😂
Well, I'm a teach a man to fish rather that hand a man a fish person. That's the biggest problem with the scenes. I don't let people get away with it, but that's also the reason I don't want to do this anymore. People don't seem to believe me.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm a teach a man to fish rather that hand a man a fish person. That's the biggest problem with the scenes. I don't let people get away with it, but that's also the reason I don't want to do this anymore. People don't seem to believe me.
O I get it but what can we do hack the backport pc.
I would like to do it myself.
I even tried to get one to tell me once but of course he won't tell.
Post automatically merged:

Also one day they might get a bad notice and then no one will know how they did it.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Voice: English, French (France), German, Italian

Screen Languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French (France), German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), Thai, Turkish

Source: PlayStation Store

CUSA-34388:

Voice: English, Greek, Portuguese (Portugal), Spanish

Screen Languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French (France), German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish

People who dont want to look at the site.. Look above. I know someone already posted the link:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gr/product/EP9000-CUSA34388_00-GOWRAGNAROK00000 :D

CUSA-34386:

Voice: English, French (France), German, Italian

Screen Languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French (France), German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9000-CUSA34386_00-GOWRAGNAROK00000

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958