• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Is hydroxycloroquine really efficient at treating covid-19?

D

Deleted User

Partially that, partially a haven for conspiracy theorists.

Other than all the readily-accessible footage of ICUs full of very sick people and refrigerated trucks full of corpses, right? And doctors and health experts from every nation discussing the discovery of, and research about, this new virus?

So both liberal and conservative states are in on it? The fuck even is the "MSM agenda," exactly? Fox and MSNBC are both mainstream news. What motives do they supposedly share in common?

Hell, even Trump has never been dumb enough to outright call this virus or its death toll "fake." He was opposed to mask-wearing for a while, but that was about it.

I led you to water...The rest is up to you...Good Luck my brother!

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I led you to water...The rest is up to you...Good Luck my brother!
In other words, you can't answer any of the simple questions I asked there. Gotcha.

Here again a thread where people make world issues become a US issue.

Why can't they just stop being so self-centered.
Most of the world is handling this virus just fine. I haven't seen any other world leaders propose taking unproven drugs to treat it or prevent contracting it, either.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: Deleted User

nashismo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
States are compromised and owned by the MSM agenda so spare the BS

The highest institutions just told you HQ+Zinc work yet your against it? Yale doctors, 36+ years Harvard doctors etc. They are risking their own lives to give people the truth!

Your the one trying to sidestep the real pandemic = Child and Human Sex Trafficking - If you want to live in your bubble and not research and keep quoting MSM then go ahead but you my friend are blinded by the program.

Example:

W.h.o says wear a mask they work

Trump say nothing against it and follows protocol

Months later as we get closer to election Trump asks w.h.o - Do masks work and they say yes

Trump says ok then we don't need mail in voting since masks work and people can walk in vote

W.h.o immediately changes their stances on masks and says they don't work

Is anyone else following this stupidity!!?? These people are idiots and its amazing they were even running anything. Trump let all states expose themselves. This is happening on all levels!

THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE ELECTION

OPEN YOUR FUCKEN EYES PEOPLE!

It is a war, this is my point of view from near the antartic modderfokker :) Which is, the US of america is the country that leads, therefore, anything that happens there, all other countries, even if they don't like it, will be forced to follow.

THAT's why it seems your elections are so important. the fate of the WORLD is in these elections.

God help Trump, becuase I know for sure, he will let the truth out, about the virus and many other things, but only once he is sitted once again as the president.

This will be something to see.

D

Deleted User

It is a war, this is my point of view from near the antartic modderfokker :) Which is, the US of america is the country that leads, therefore, anything that happens there, all other countries, even if they don't like it, will be forced to follow.

THAT's why it seems your elections are so important. the fate of the WORLD is in these elections.

God help Trump, becuase I know for sure, he will let the truth out, about the virus and many other things, but only once he is sitted once again as the president.

This will be something to see.

If all goes as planned Jan 2021 MSM will be the peoples again then all will see it.

Shit most don't even know about the Jan 2020 Secret Military Tribunals that ain't so secret.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In other words, you can't answer any of the simple questions I asked there. Gotcha.

Most of the world is handling this virus just fine. I haven't seen any other world leaders propose taking unproven drugs to treat it or prevent contracting it, either.

Your comment says it all bud. Beating a dead horse is tiring. Gotcha.

Last edited by ,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

So even in your fantasy world, Trump is the bad guy holding the fate of the world hostage to ensure he gets reelected and doesn't have to face prosecution for his many crimes? How utterly insane.

nashismo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Partially that, partially a haven for conspiracy theorists.

Other than all the readily-accessible footage of ICUs full of very sick people and refrigerated trucks full of corpses, right? And doctors and health experts from every nation discussing the discovery of, and research about, this new virus?

So both liberal and conservative states are in on it? The fuck even is the "MSM agenda," exactly? Fox and MSNBC are both mainstream news. What motives do they supposedly share in common?

Hell, even Trump has never been dumb enough to outright call this virus or its death toll "fake." He was opposed to mask-wearing for a while, but that was about it.

Doctors are all bought out by the WHO, or do you think they could keep practicing medicine otherwise? And refrigerators full of corpses. Mmm have you ever seen these corpses? No, the virus is soooo contagious NO ONE is allowed to see that! All I have seen is some pictures with empty coffins, sorry.

Also, sick people on ER rooms in hospitals! Really! I have NEVER heard of that before! oh sorry, now I remembered, since I was a kid, these rooms have always been filled to the brimm.

I am been very sincere here, in my city, there has never been such little amount of sick people in the Hospital. And this Hospital is where everyone in the region comes for treatment.

drgnslayers

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Doctors Claim Hydroxychloroquine is a cure and prevention for Covid-19. Along with azithromycin or doxycycline, and zinc.

Doctors says the WHO (World Health Organization) claims Hydroxychloroquine is not effective because of the studies that gave too much &/or treated at wrong times. But in right amount and treated at the right time is a cure for Covid-19. They say its very safe to take.

Doctors say people are needlessly dying because of Politics and Hydroxychloroquine being shut down. That there's no need for Schools to Shut Down, no need for businesses to shut down and loose money. Suicide, Spousal Abuse and many mental health problems have gone up as a result of lock down. And these things are needlessly happening.

So it seems like Trump was right about Hydroxychloroquine. That he wasn't spreading false information. He was just listening to the advice of doctors and health experts. But they censored him and censored what could be life saving medical information. This is violation of section 230. Censoring the person we need to be able to hear which is our very own President of the United States after he shared this information.

People and experts say the we should listen to the Doctors, people with real expertise. I am not a Doctor, and many of you aren't Doctors. But the people in the video, in the link below are doctors. So based on that advise we should listen to them. But Andy Stone says they removed the video from face book because it contained false information. But Andy Stone is not a Doctor. And he thinks the Trump video of the Doctors should be overwritten by the WHO as if they are the only gate keepers of information.

Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors' Capitol Hill Coronavirus Press Conference

The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It | Opinion

it has been proven that Hydroxychloroquine is more harmful than helpful. Even the FDA cautions people against the use of Hydroxychloroquine. Remdesivir is more effective than Hydroxychloroquine. Never forget that Donald Trump is a real estate tycoon, not a doctor… and a drug addict on Adderalls

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safe...oroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Doctors are all bought out by the WHO, or do you think they could keep practicing medicine otherwise?
Trump withdrew the US from the WHO quite a while back, and we've never required WHO certification in order to grant doctorates to qualified individuals anyway. You're talking out your ass.

D

Deleted User

So even in your fantasy world, Trump is the bad guy holding the fate of the world hostage to ensure he gets reelected and doesn't have to face prosecution for his many crimes? How utterly insane.

I'm back

Wrong

Trump is exposing the pedophilia in all of the so called goverments of the world. This is a worldwide coordinated military strategic plan.

Why do you think they tried the russia / impeachment.

He said no to them - You cant buy someone who doesnt need or want more $ometimes.

You guys need to understand this is something that was formed and has been trying way before Trump.

The white hats have control - Game Over and what we are seeing is the residual of these nasty fucks being played out on humanity.

Theres a new king and the = MSM has said nothing
Federal reserve raided and taken back. We are on silver and gold = MSM said nothing
Huge pedophilia rings being busted in Hollywood and worlwide = MSM Nothing

RESEARCH!

Patterns patterns patterns

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it has been proven that Hydroxychloroquine is more harmful than helpful. Even the FDA cautions people against the use of Hydroxychloroquine. Remdesivir is more effective than Hydroxychloroquine. Never forget that Donald Trump is a real estate tycoon, not a doctor… and a drug addict on Adderalls

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safe...oroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or

Fake studies redacted

High dosage is toxic and is documented - They tried and failed AGAIN

Low dose is the key 200mg 2wice weekly

I'm no expert but if I tried this on 350 people and all 350 people are good now & even better than before the illness well then.....

No matter what there will always be Haters, Doubters and liars. Its up to you to save yourself!

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

nashismo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Trump withdrew the US from the WHO quite a while back, and we've never required WHO certification in order to grant doctorates to qualified individuals anyway. You're talking out your ass.

The WHO is known to be a sect. And maybe I am old on updates, but from what I have heard in my country, doctors have fear of the WHO, because they were able to dissallow them to keep practicing medicine. I would not be surprised if this was the case also in the USA.

NOW the WHO is losing grip on the USA, but that is too recent to even consider. And why do you think that was? 500 million dollars less to the WHO was a message from Trump, ala mafioso. Do you think Trump didn't have a reason for doing that?

Sure he told the fools like you, that it was because the WHO handled the Virus badly. But that is just for the fools to hear, he sent the MESSAGE to the WHO because he knows the pandemic is a charade created and developed by the WHO themselves, real or not (covid19), the WHO is involved in all this bullshit.

D

Deleted User

Supposedly. And in secret...for some reason. In public he's all about that pedo life.

Yeah man, I've heard them triangle-swirls are pure EVIL!

...Seek help.

It's no secret if this information is public - Gotcha

Yeah pedo swirls are evil AF - Breadcrumbs of Pedos

Good luck with your Cognitive Dissonance and not bothering to research anything, quoting main stream media (Chuckles) and totally ignoring knowledge being dropped.

Take care fellow brothers and sisters. Can't wait for the next few years and to be a part of the world shift is well PRICELESS>!

Last edited by ,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
In summary, everything pro-Trump: obviously true. Everything anti-Trump, even when he's on record contradicting himself: obviously conspiracy. Got it.

Thank god nashismo can't vote in our elections and ModderFokker is in CA so his vote doesn't make any difference. Idiocracy is tiring.

D

Deleted User

In summary, everything pro-Trump: obviously true. Everything anti-Trump, even when he's on record contradicting himself: obviously conspiracy. Got it.

Thank god nashismo can't vote in our elections and ModderFokker is in CA so his vote doesn't make any difference.

Trump has already clinched 2020 BTW.

Alliance is making sure the corruption will end.

Don't worry most are on your level right now name calling and stuff without actually doubling back and researching. I was taught long ago to not be like this and thank god for my teachers.

Come and talk some more later when you wont be able to deny the seed I just planted in your SUB :)

nashismo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Thank god nashismo can't vote in our elections and ModderFokker is in CA so his vote doesn't make any difference. Idiocracy is tiring.

Is good you have this freedom to say all this crap, and I am glad, believe me. But if you keep chearing for evil, you will not have this freedom anymore, not even on the Internet.

D

Deleted User

Is good you have this freedom to say all this crap, and I am glad, believe me. But if you keep chearing for evil, you will not have this freedom anymore, not even on the Internet.

Yeah its like the ones holding Biden signs having NO CLUE what the fuck is really going on.

Information is powerful!

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Believe me, I'm very aware of how close we are to losing this nation to fascist authoritarianism. Trump has demonstrated that for all to see in Portland and other major cities recently.

Fuck anybody who tries to infringe on our first amendment rights or any of our other constitutional rights. They will be met with force in retaliation if necessary.

nashismo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Yeah its like the ones holding Biden signs having NO CLUE what the fuck is really going on.

Information is powerful!

I dont even know if you are a christian Modderfokker, but I just remembered something in the Bible that says something like this: "Por esto Dios les envía un poder engañoso, para que crean la mentira" For this God sends them a deceitful power, so they believe the lie" (Tesalonicenses 2:11 RVR1960)

I do not know if this part refers to this virus, but man, it is close, and it would separate the just from the wicked, sadly I have known many christians who also believe this lie, it is really sad to me.

Last edited by nashismo,

SomeKindOfUsername

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
US: "If only there were some way to deal with this thing."
Other countries: "There is! We have drastically lowered infection rates. All we had to do was lockdown for a few weeks and - "
US: "Oh well, I guess there's nothing left to do but down random pills and hope for the best."
Other countries: "...The solution is literally a Google search away. You can stop this in 4 to 6 weeks. Look at how well it's worked for places like Italy who was once believed to be hopeless, and it didn't involve chugging random unproven medicine. We know you're concerned about the economy but by not acting on this now you're actually making your economic future worse because -"
US: "Bottoms up!"

Last edited by SomeKindOfUsername,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I mean cockball.