Hacking Is it possible to install windows 10 os on xbox one s?

jamespoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
from what i have seen it should be possible to install windows 10 on the xbox one s and would be a decent pc
for the price i paid for the xbox one s on sale 350nzd $10nzd minecraft addition looking at the specs i could not build a pc that would be as good for the same price even if i got used parts

would be cool if somebody could work out a way to do this even better would be able to run xbox one os and windows 10 together but i would be happy just running windows 10

Last edited by jamespoo,

Tweaker_Modding

Siezure Dice™
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
from what i have seen it should be possible to install windows 10 on the xbox one s and would be a decent pc
for the price i paid for the xbox one s on sale 350nzd $10nzd free shipping mincraft addition looking at the specs i could not build a pc that would be as good for the same price even if i got used parts

would be cool if somebody could work out a way to do this even better would be able to run xbox one os and windows 10 together but i would be happy just running windows 10
Please change the title to something like

Is it possible to install windows 10 on xbox one?
Because the current title is clickbait

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Changed your thread title.

As Dominator said, the Xbone already runs the Win 10 kernel.
Perhaps if we got a kernel exploit that allows us to take full control then perhaps Win 10 might run on it.
Provided there's drivers for the various chips.

Reactions: jamespoo

jamespoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Changed your thread title.

As Dominator said, the Xbone already runs the Win 10 kernel.
Perhaps if we got a kernel exploit that allows us to take full control then perhaps Win 10 might run on it.
Provided there's drivers for the various chips.

That would be amazing if somebody could hack the kernel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    first of all, i don't watch those kinds of videos, and if i did i'd pull a verbalase 50k but with wizards and wario
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    second of all, i don't even have a 3ds
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    OnlyWizard&WarioFans.com
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just want a wizard to stick his wand (whether literal or figurative is up to interpretation, either way it's either freaky or sus, or both i guess) up my ass
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm making Texas sheet cake for first time today, my Nieghbor brought us some few weeks ago and damn that's good, so I got her recipe and gonna try it today.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    mmm, sounds good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its not a brownie, and its not a cake, so what is it- Texas sheet cake.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried making chocolate lava cakes the other day in cupcake pan, what a mess, my lava exploded out of the cakes everywhere while baking, was still ok tho, just no lava inside.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had our grandkids over yesterday and I got a small above ground swimming pool I filled for them to play in. Well today I woke to find 3 ducks swimming around in it. Don't mind really but they are annoyingly loud, quack quack. Gotta drain it today. Guess what were having for dinner, lol.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    BBQ'd 🦆
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also i'm sorry your molten lava cakes failed
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    just looked up a pic of texas sheet cake, and it looks delicious
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    🌋 Science Project?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i think i might need to try making lava cakes for the 4th of july fr
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I used butter instead of vegetable oil, and think that's why they squirted out during baking, who knows
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah i think oil is the right call
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus if you're making brownies or lava cakes for people with dairy allergies, you should use oil instead of butter anyway
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan Make me a space cake plz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I make rum cake for 4th July every year, I make it a week prior and then soak it in rum in the fridge all week. I flip the cake each day, and add little more rum, it soaks it up everyday, so good.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests right now, because otherwise people will get mad at me for taking a request but not making a birthday cake for @Xdqwerty (i'm sorry for that btw bro)
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan lies, you just want to smoke it

:rofl2:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues