Feedback Is it possible to transfer save file with CFW and PKHex?

Natsume

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I stupidly got my first unpatched Switch banned a few years ago when I was playing around with free demo NSPs, leaving my Pokemon Let's Go & Sword/Shield save files stranded on the banned console.
I now have another unpatched Switch that I'm yet to install CFW unto.
I would like to only install Checkpoint on it to manage my save files but I am aware that installing CFW and going online on SYSNAND always comes with some risk.
I'm thinking of using 90DNS and exosphere to minimize the ban risk, so if anyone has experience with using these while being online on SYSNAND, I'd love to hear your experiences.

Ideally I would like to be able to overwrite my current Pokemon save file on the new Switch with the one from the banned Switch. The save files were made using the same Nintendo account and from legit digital copies of the game purchased in the eShop.
It's a legit save file with no cheats applied, I just can't transfer it through the official method as my banned Switch can't connect to transfer it online.
Is it possible in any way to overwrite or transfer one Pokemon save file from one Switch to another safely with PkHex and Checkpoint?
Please let me know if there are other options too.
Your inputs are very much appreciated.

Last edited by Natsume,

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
I think it should said that nothing to do with modding will be 100% safe, if you practice the right measures (Like blocking ninty servers, using exosphere and only using legit games online on sysnand) you will be LIKELY okay, but if nintendo feels pissy they can still ban you, so accept that risk.

With that said, what you want to do is fairly "safe" from what I've experienced, and you can do it with checkpoint or JKSV...So yes, it is possible.

jojoeds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I stupidly got my first unpatched Switch banned a few years ago when I was playing around with free demo NSPs, leaving my Pokemon Let's Go & Sword/Shield save files stranded on the banned console.
I now have another unpatched Switch that I'm yet to install CFW unto.
I would like to only install Checkpoint on it to manage my save files but I am aware that installing CFW and going online on SYSNAND always comes with some risk.
I'm thinking of using 90DNS and exosphere to minimize the ban risk, so if anyone has experience with using these while being online on SYSNAND, I'd love to hear your experiences.

Ideally I would like to be able to overwrite my current Pokemon save file on the new Switch with the one from the banned Switch. The save files were made using the same Nintendo account and from legit digital copies of the game purchased in the eShop.
It's a legit save file with no cheats applied, I just can't transfer it through the official method as my banned Switch can't connect to transfer it online.
Is it possible in any way to overwrite or transfer one Pokemon save file from one Switch to another safely with PkHex and Checkpoint?
Please let me know if there are other options too.
Your inputs are very much appreciated.
I'm on the same boat. Did you push through with this plan of yours?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    +1
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about... +1