Is it racist to say "green person"?

MatMaf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I agree that this is mega petty, but I'm just here to say "yay". Argued with this irrational asshole a while back and he told me the mods would ban me for some stupid reason I can't remember. He was just being an idiot. Glad to see he's obviously the one who ended up with a ban. I hope he's upset because it seemed like he really cared about his account here. It's the small victories that keep making life worth living :)

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree that this is mega petty, but I'm just here to say "yay". Argued with this irrational asshole a while back and he told me the mods would ban me for some stupid reason I can't remember. He was just being an idiot. Glad to see he's obviously the one who ended up with a ban. I hope he's upset because it seemed like he really cared about his account here. It's the small victories that keep making life worth living :)
over 2 month necrobump
not cool

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't used a proper forum in ages and forgot necroing was a thing lol, sorry. But shouldn't they be auto-locked after a certain period of time if it's that important?
idk honnestly
Plus, I was just kidding
we've seen much worse necrobumping
2month isnt that much against rules ;)

MatMaf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
idk honnestly
Plus, I was just kidding
we've seen much worse necrobumping
2month isnt that much against rules ;)

It's against the RULES? They really should auto-lock threads, then. That really does seem like something that's not any user's fault.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's against the RULES? They really should auto-lock threads, then. That really does seem like something that's not any user's fault.
In eof, maybe they should
but as for other section of the forum, its intended
If you come back with new information or new question, you have the right to necrobump ;)

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i've almost accidentally bumped a 13-year old thread, from the "similar threads" option. glad i noticed the dates before I hit "post"
haha :P
yea well, similar thread option ahs been removed from eof, for that exact reason lol:P

Reactions: SirNapkin1334

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.